Aaron Ramsdale...worrying

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
A11M11

Re: Aaron Ramsdale...worrying

Post by A11M11 »

Saved our shit tonight

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

He's not better than mad Jens...yet (await db to delete!) But could be world class today. Hope he lays that prick xhaka out.

OneBardGooner

Re: Aaron Ramsdale Best Goalie Since Spunky.

Post by OneBardGooner »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 7:44 pm
Saved our shit tonight
And then some.

Superb Goal Keeping.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Top quality performance. Without doubt saved us a point yesterday.

OneBardGooner

Re: Aaron Ramsdale Best Arsenal Goalie Since Spunky

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:06 pm
He's not better than mad Jens...yet (await db to delete!) But could be world class today. Hope he lays that prick xhaka out.
Well Ramsdale's not a selfish self-centred prick that cost us two CL trophies so yes he is better than Stupid Jens. :censored:

:wink:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:01 pm
Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:06 pm
Well Ramsdale's not a selfish self-centred prick that cost us two CL trophies so yes he is better than Stupid Jens. :censored:

:wink:
Agreed 8)

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Jens had the same mentality as Xhaka. He just played in a team of winners that repeatedly bailed him out.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:17 pm
Jens had the same mentality as Xhaka. He just played in a team of winners that repeatedly bailed him out.
Exactly. 100% on the money, Bobby.

Even the day we won the league at the swamp he had to get into it with pikey Keane and gave away a stupid penno which risked us getting beaten late on. It was always about him. Great shot stopper but a complete moron and heavily flawed as a keeper.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

Not having that he was a top keeper in his ownright md massive art of the invincibles and run to the cl final. Yes he fucked up on occasion but Bobby's assertion is wrong.

As for that penno at scum. Should have been a freekick to us was never a pen. Corrupt ref. Joe Lewis cough cough.

Anyway this is thr ramsdale thread.jens greatness is preserved...!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:38 am
Not having that he was a top keeper in his ownright md massive art of the invincibles and run to the cl final. Yes he fucked up on occasion but Bobby's assertion is wrong.

As for that penno at scum. Should have been a freekick to us was never a pen. Corrupt ref. Joe Lewis cough cough.

Anyway this is thr ramsdale thread.jens greatness is preserved...!

Like an amputated p3nis in a jar of smelly chip fat. :D

Fuck this thread has gotten weird(er)..

I even find myself agreeing with Bobby the Village Gardener and now disagreeing with Mantis...

And as for Db ... well just plain madness....

Perhaps that Oirish gypsy who knocked on my door selling Heather and Trinkets was Right... I should have milk on my Crunchnut Cornflakes instead of Tequila.... :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ramsdale reveals in an interview his wife having a miscarriage last Yr

There are things that go on in our lives that the public has no idea about, and the past year has been an emotional rollercoaster for me and my family. After the high of climbing to the top of the Premier League table and going off to my first World Cup, my wife and I found out that we were expecting our first child. Mikel gave me a few extra days off after the World Cup, so we went on a brief holiday. It was genuinely the happiest time of our lives. And yeah … there’s no easy way to say this, but I feel like it’s important that people know.…

On the flight home, my wife had a miscarriage.

There’s really no way that I can describe the pain of that six-hour flight back to London, even now. I just want people out there to know that they’re not alone if they’re going through it themselves. When we got back, I didn’t tell many people what happened. Only my family, my teammates, and of course Mikel. He was fantastic about everything. Even in the middle of the title race, with so much pressure on the club, he asked me if I needed some time off to deal with everything. Mikel went above and beyond to make sure me and my family were OK.

For me, that’s a manager.

augie

Post by augie »

No doubt that is sad story for ramsdale and his wife, but the cynic in me doesnt like the fact that he has gone public with this story just when the club are supposedly trying to sign Raya - its like "yeah I made mistakes but I had a good reason" type of leaked story

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 03, 2023 11:32 am
No doubt that is sad story for ramsdale and his wife, but the cynic in me doesnt like the fact that he has gone public with this story just when the club are supposedly trying to sign Raya - its like "yeah I made mistakes but I had a good reason" type of leaked story
Agree 100%. This seems like a card held close to the chest to be used at the right time, however I will say - it isn’t as good of a card as he’d like. After the World Cup, he wasn’t playing that bad. Now, unless he’s suffering from long-term depression over it (which is fair enough, I guess; it can’t be an easy situation), in which he should then be replaced until such a time he is in the best frame of mind to play again, then the dates don’t correlate from when it happened to when he shat the bed week after week, at the end of last season.

It may just be me getting old, but I can’t stand the idea of a player calling the manager by their first name. ‘Gaffer’ or ‘the boss’ are acceptable, but none of this ‘Mikel’ shit.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:shock:

Jeeeezzzusss Some of you are So Cynical and Suspicious .....