Chelsea match moved

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Chelsea match moved

Post by mcdowell42 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 3:14 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:53 pm
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:39 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:01 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:52 pm

Have a read of another post I've made before calling me out for bullshìt. :lol:

You choose to support an English club you run the risk of such inconveniences happening. A King's coronation is no small event you know. :roll:
Yeah got to agree on this one, and overseas supporters seem to be getting more and more seats these days.
I find it bizarre really - I would never consider supporting a club from another country.
agree with you for once, nothing worse rocking up to a bunch of tourist fans in your row, yes may be fans, (and i dont count the oirish here as we all know there really part of Uk.. ;) ) and i have far more respect for our nordic mates as theres a history there from some of the players, but still even so randomly picking an overseas team to support getting tickets ahead of loyal local fans to then moan about somehting that is part of the history (like it or not) of this country is a bit rich. stick to bradley wright phillips record goalscoring in your mLS if you dont like it...
Stow that horseshit monkey boy. :lol: :wink:

But out of interest where does "local" extend to? Highbury? Islington? Gillespie Road only?

A few years back I had a little wánker on here try and call me out for supporting Arsenal as an Oirishman and not a local. Turned out same little wánker lived in Enfield and closer to the scum than the Arsenal. :oops: :lol:

As for "loyal"? There's plenty of those "loyal" locals you are lauding selling their tickets for profit and always has been. Local does not equate to loyal.

Nordic fans? How many Nordic players have the Arsenal had? I'll bet all 12 inches of my cock it's a lot less than French or Oirish players. :wink:

Finally, where do you get "randomly picking" from? You know why every foreign based fan chose Arsenal?

Finally finally. Fuck all royalty. I don't give a fuck what country anyone is from, royalty is a disgusting concept and only supported by mindless fucking sheep. :censored: Nobody is entitled to my respect. They earn it. As for bowing down in front of some pampered rich spoilt inbred that has never done a fucking day's work? Fuck off. :box: :lol:
Uk and oirland is local enoigh in my eyes...I'm not Highburyjd and claim you need to be conceived, born and raised in the dugout to count.

Your probably right about nordic players/fans. But then their season ends in winter so the fans need something to focus on instead of drinking themselves to death during long frigid dark times they have.

Really I just find our American cousin fans incredibly annoying despite liking them on a personal level. I just cannot take a septic seriously when they talk about soccerball...but then I must be a racist!
In the dugout,you're practically a foreigner,with Highbury JD, your mother had to give birth on the half way line for you to be a proper fan

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

I've gotta say, it's all been a bit unfair on dPmunky, the poor bloke. Getting grief for being a Gooner all the way from Kansas....why shouldn't he be? Also shows a hell of a lot of commitment and support to spend the time and considerable money involved to fly here to watch a game. If anyone's entitled to feel pissed off about match day changes, then he is.

I felt for McD when he was fucked up by changes and he was entitled to feel annoyed (frankly, as is anyone who's even in England and bought a ticket and made arrangements), but coming from the States is a different level.

Good luck dP, hope things work out.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:03 pm
I've gotta say, it's all been a bit unfair on dPmunky, the poor bloke. Getting grief for being a Gooner all the way from Kansas....why shouldn't he be? Also shows a hell of a lot of commitment and support to spend the time and considerable money involved to fly here to watch a game. If anyone's entitled to feel pissed off about match day changes, then he is.

I felt for McD when he was fucked up by changes and he was entitled to feel annoyed (frankly, as is anyone who's even in England and bought a ticket and made arrangements), but coming from the States is a different level.

Retro I eventually made it over for the Forest game,saw 5 goals ,4 of them in the end i was sitting ,as regards the game I originally missed it was Everton, game was cancelled but decided rather than lose my air fare I decided to come over anyway ,but as luck would have it Aer Lingus flights were all cancelled due to an IT problem so my flight was refunded and I used it for the Forest game silver linings and all that :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Apr 11, 2023 8:52 pm

Have a read of another post I've made before calling me out for bullshìt. :lol:

You choose to support an English club you run the risk of such inconveniences happening. A King's coronation is no small event you know. :roll:
Yeah got to agree on this one, and overseas supporters seem to be getting more and more seats these days.
I find it bizarre really - I would never consider supporting a club from another country.
agree with you for once, nothing worse rocking up to a bunch of tourist fans in your row, yes may be fans, (and i dont count the oirish here as we all know there really part of Uk.. ;) ) and i have far more respect for our nordic mates as theres a history there from some of the players, but still even so randomly picking an overseas team to support getting tickets ahead of loyal local fans to then moan about somehting that is part of the history (like it or not) of this country is a bit rich. stick to bradley wright phillips record goalscoring in your mLS if you dont like it...

But out of interest where does "local" extend to? Highbury? Islington? Gillespie Road only?

A few years back I had a little wánker on here try and call me out for supporting Arsenal as an Oirishman and not a local. Turned out same little wánker lived in Enfield and closer to the scum than the Arsenal. :oops: :lol:

As for "loyal"? There's plenty of those "loyal" locals you are lauding selling their tickets for profit and always has been. Local does not equate to loyal.

Nordic fans? How many Nordic players have the Arsenal had? I'll bet all 12 inches of my cock it's a lot less than French or Oirish players. :wink:

Finally, where do you get "randomly picking" from? You know why every foreign based fan chose Arsenal?

Finally finally. Fuck all royalty. I don't give a fuck what country anyone is from, royalty is a disgusting concept and only supported by mindless fucking sheep. :censored: Nobody is entitled to my respect. They earn it. As for bowing down in front of some pampered rich spoilt inbred that has never done a fucking day's work? Fuck off. :box: :lol:
Uk and oirland is local enoigh in my eyes...I'm not Highburyjd and claim you need to be conceived, born and raised in the dugout to count.

Your probably right about nordic players/fans. But then their season ends in winter so the fans need something to focus on instead of drinking themselves to death during long frigid dark times they have.

Really I just find our American cousin fans incredibly annoying despite liking them on a personal level. I just cannot take a septic seriously when they talk about soccerball...but then I must be a racist!
Ah good old Highburyjd!! :lol: :wink:

I should also clarify for our UK viewers, whilst I despise all royalty, I do respect anyone's right to worship them. :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 5:25 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:

I should also clarify for our UK viewers, whilst I despise all royalty, I do respect anyone's right to worship them. :D :wink:
Naaah! Put The incestuous, jug Eared Cun.ts up against the wall and shoot the fuckers! :lol:

Talking of Whom!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65255135

Do you think she's really saying: "Izzit Coz I Black?"

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Naaah! Put The incestuous, jug Eared Cun.ts up against the wall and shoot the fuckers! :lol:

Talking of Whom!

He's an Arsenal supporter, like his grandmother and great grandmother. God knows where he's fits into the whole deserving or regular supporter thing, what with his family having the Royal of Royal Arsenal.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 6:16 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Talking of Whom!

:lol: :lol:

That pair. Jaysus you are a lazy bastard when you are too lazy to be a royal! :oops: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Don't you mean too lazy to even be a RoyalCuntyPrick ? :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:21 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:03 pm

Retro I eventually made it over for the Forest game,saw 5 goals ,4 of them in the end i was sitting ,as regards the game I originally missed it was Everton, game was cancelled but decided rather than lose my air fare I decided to come over anyway ,but as luck would have it Aer Lingus flights were all cancelled due to an IT problem so my flight was refunded and I used it for the Forest game silver linings and all that :barscarf:

Yes Mc, I remember you saying that it all worked out well. Maybe you brought us luck in that Forest game....can't get a ticket for the Etihad and get over for that one too can you?

:barscarf: