West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BFG4

Re: West Ham Mf A Sun 16th April KO 2pm

Post by BFG4 »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:42 am
With Holding in the team we need to score at least 2 or 3 today, because we are bound to let in at least one goal due to him making an error.

Let’s hope we can score them in the first half and then try and coast the rest.
Still mind boggling that Holding is still at the club, he's a borderline PL player but far too much of a liability to be at a title challenging team. Having said that, Xhaka is in midfield so anything is possible.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Worried about today, a draw I fear.
3-3

Midz

Post by Midz »

Kingralph wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:42 am
With Holding in the team we need to score at least 2 or 3 today, because we are bound to let in at least one goal due to him making an error.

Let’s hope we can score them in the first half and then try and coast the rest.
Holding's a good lad but he's not at the level of Saliba so we need to score 2 or 3 in the first half.

manninger

Post by manninger »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:06 am
manninger wrote:
Sat Apr 15, 2023 6:01 am
Heya Gents!!

Anybody for pint before the game? Comming over from Denmark to see the match
Been a while since you were last on here mate. Welcome back. Enjoy the trip and bring us luck! 8)

Thanks for your kind words , DB😊 i am a silverscheme member but can’t get hold of tickets for Home matches at the moment - thats why i have to see my beloved team among homesupportes

So bought from West ham officiel webside- load of tickets til get hold of - so no touts or ticket from Moyes

So i aloso bought a vest as it is mentioned

manninger

Post by manninger »

manninger wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:17 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
manninger wrote:
Heya Gents!!

Been a while since you were last on here mate. Welcome back. Enjoy the trip and bring us luck! 8)

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

manninger wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
manninger wrote:
Heya Gents!!

Thanks for your kind words , DB😊 i am a silverscheme member but can’t get hold of tickets for Home matches at the moment - thats why i have to see my beloved team among homesupportes

So bought from West ham officiel webside- load of tickets til get hold of - so no touts or ticket from Moyes

Enjoy the game :barscarf: :barscarf:

Lots of Gooners in the West Ham end today as tickets went on sale without even needing to be a WHam member

Hope for the 3 points and a great display from the lads

:barscarf: :barscarf:

manninger

Post by manninger »

Thanks mates!!

It as i Said can't get tickets for Home games despite silverscheme membership - so Force to sit among West h supporters and bought a ticket from West h webside legally so no touts or tickets fra Moyes

So anybody for a pint before the game?

manninger

Post by manninger »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:23 am
manninger wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
manninger wrote:
Heya Gents!!

Enjoy the game :barscarf: :barscarf:

Lots of Gooners in the West Ham end today as tickets went on sale without even needing to be a WHam member

Hope for the 3 points and a great display from the lads

:barscarf: :barscarf:

Thanks m8 🍺🥳

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Just heard John Cwoss on Talkshite say it was 2pts dropped last week(it was) and called out the Basel Bulge saying we were cruising til his brainfart..He was talking as though the title race is now over and how the aim was top4 etc etc.This is a hard game today,these arseholes will be up for it.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I may be over confident.......but I feel a 0-5 or 1-5 today!! :barscarf:

I think our midfield will do well today I pray)!!! :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

falkirk goon wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:26 am
Just heard John Cwoss on Talkshite say it was 2pts dropped last week(it was) and called out the Basel Bulge saying we were cruising til his brainfart..He was talking as though the title race is now over and how the aim was top4 etc etc.This is a hard game today,these arseholes will be up for it.
Whilst what Cwoss said was true; regarding clive he was only repeating what many others have been saying (about clive since the scousers game). But what needs to be remembered is that John Cross (aka: Once Wengers Main CockSucking CuntyPrick) also (still) has an agenda. He is now just another journo who has to get in the queue to get into Pressers etc.
When Arteta came he made it a rule that no Journalists or Media Pundits would have or get preferential treatment(anymore). There was a "heated disagreement" when Cwoss tried to do a 'Do you know who I am' into Colney training ground when he heard that some other Journalists had been invited in relation to media promotion for one of the charities that AFC are involved with and he was turned away.

Maybe he thought his old TOF credentials still held sway they didn't and they still don't. 8)

He claims to be an Arsenal Fan, but first and foremost he is a Wenger Luvvie, so don't take what he says as anywhere near worth repeating. Basically He's an OdiousCunt with an axe to grind.

Anyhoo!

The sooner we can score today the better, they will adopt a kick first ask questions later approach, a bit like the London Plod, so A Confident Win, No Injuries - A Clean Sheet - and some players being subbed and rested please!

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

My arse has been chewing on my undies all morning, can’t take any more of this.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Why are people worried today? You need to get back with your own programme.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We all remember when the RedNoseCunt used to play Mind Games with other Managers etc A prime example being Keegan losing his shit etc.

Guardiola is a tad more subtle but has been employing the same tactics; which I am certain Arteta knows all too well - Guardiola said (after beating the Saints last week) in his pre-Leicester presser "If we lose this our title race is over" - Knowing full well that they had just beaten the weakest / worst team in the prem (saints) and that they were playing the 2nd weakest / worst team (on current form) Leicester at Home, he was on a Banker and knew it... he's a clever(sneaky)MoFoCunt so don't let all the media hype get to you and add to the tension (Rodders!)

In every news bulletin on the radio (varies channels) this morning - in the Sports report etc, they have all been saying the same thing "This is a MUST Win if Arsenal are going to try and beat The current Champions to the title this season" :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Yes, it is going to be Difficult perhaps a Miracle for us to Win The Title This Season - Beyond All Expectations any of us had at the start of the season, BUT We ARE Top and the Oil-state-funded No Marks are 2nd.... WE CAN DO IT! ... So Please Fellow Gooners Be Positive and Believe! and you never know... Because Every Now And Then

Miracles DO Happen!.

ps: Fuck-Off Guardiola Ya Cocky FuckingPrick!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arsenal:

1 Ramsdale
4 White
16 Holding
6 Gabriel
3 Tierney
8 Ødegaard
5 Partey
34 Xhaka