Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Citeh A Weds 26th Apr KO 8pm

Post by augie »

Really torn on this game - on one hand I'm thinking that at this stage we have nothing to lose and need to win and should properly go for it, but on other hand I am thinking that if we really go for the win we could get our pants pulled down and get anally raped without the lube, and the way our confidence is right now no-one wants that :worried: A draw is fcuk all use to us tbh (although some will argue otherwise), and sometimes that clarity can help players instead of playing not to lose

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Still angered at how we have blown it.

Even if we’d simply beaten Saints we in theory could have gone away for a draw. Absolute fucking clusterfuck of a blow up over the last fortnight. Aaron fucking Ramsdale. :banghead:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Aaron fucking Ramsdale
and Alexander fucking Zinchenko!!

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Tell me, back in 2009, how did your Arsenal mates react to your anti Wenger stance?
Retro - When we moved to the Emirates, there were 4 of us from different areas around Highbury so we all applied together and got seats in the lower West together. One by one they dropped out and got rid of their tickets, mainly family pressure and rising costs, but I stuck it out, we all felt pretty much the same to be honest.
Like you I thought I could see what a disaster the old dinosaur was. I never bought the 'no money to spend' line, as he later admitted, he thought of the clubs money like his own so never spent it. C.unt. I've lost all respect for him down the years and now cannot stand to see the smug bastard on TV.

Do I miss going to games......hell yeah, especially away games/European games. If ever we play Bordeaux or Toulouse I will make every effort to be there as they are both about 2 hours from me in SW France. But I guess that would have to be Europa league or Europa Conf. league!! :lol: :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

From about 10 of us that had season tickets, I am one of two that still has one.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Not playing well. Occasion appears to be too much.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm
At least give them a chance to kick off first Bobby :wink:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 8:10 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:32 pm
At least give them a chance to kick off first Bobby :wink:
Could be a similar show tomorrow. :?

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:12 pm
goonersid wrote:
Mon Apr 24, 2023 9:03 pm
I'm sure if we'd had a forum in 89' with the members we have on here now.
Then I'm sure we'd have been having the same posts we are seeing on here!
An Arsenal side with a lot of young players blew a big lead in the title chase!
That took lots of stupid errors, poor performances and "bottling it"
The challenge they faced going to Anfield seemed unsurmountable !
I hoped that night, without maybe believing!
And we did it!
So maybe we can do it again!
So if you can't get 100% behind the team for this game ?
Then you should F U C K OFF for the next three days!
I doubt many of the current squad visit this forum, but if just one of them does?
Yeah he would great inspiration from your posts!
Then if we lose you can cream your pants in an "I told you so" wankfest,
COYG :barscarf: :barscarf:
I think we can all only hope that the spirit of 89 comes soaring to the surface this time round. Sadly I can't see the on field leaders these days to match the Adams, O'Leary, Richardson types that took to the field that evening but we all hope the present crop can defy the odds. It really would be a win to rival that one if it ended in a title. I dont know who from the forum will enjoy being proved right, but anyone who rejoices in a defeat should certainly take a long walk! Personally I'll be gutted as I fear it would be quite some time before we got close again
I agree in leaders in the team, however, this is a for more exciting and attacking team, shiteh, their fans and their government built stadium, don't come close to the arena the lads entered in 89, 40,000 scousers, a mouser team that hadn't lost 2-0 at home in years and all on the back of the "national hillsboro sentiment"
Shiteh are a tinpot, pimped up small club, no genuine history, fans who only turn up for some games, don't make much noise and were calling for pep to be sacked in November.
We can beat these c u n ts and we must keep believing, I know our away fans can out sing those mancs! and hopefully that will get through to the players!
So COYG!!!!

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:12 pm
Aaron fucking Ramsdale
And Xhaka, he started the rot at Anfield. He's not getting a pass; he's never getting a pass!!

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

xisstential wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:19 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Aaron fucking Ramsdale
And Xhaka, he started the rot at Anfield. He's not getting a pass; he's never getting a pass!!
That useless bastrad Xhaka started the rot 100% imo :cry: If he hadn't stupidly got involved we would've stiffened them 3or4 that day and then we would've won at the Shammers and last Friday with our cocks out :( He started the rot/doubt in our minds /slide, the fuckin wanker.The thing is,it was said on here 100 times during the season..Clive will fuck it at some point..a daft penalty or a red or a brainfart..We all knew it was coming :cry: it was just a case of when.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

COME ON ARSENAL

COME THE FUCK ONNNNNNNNNN :barscarf:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:36 pm
xisstential wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:19 pm
TeeCee wrote:
Aaron fucking Ramsdale
That useless bastrad Xhaka started the rot 100% imo :cry: If he hadn't stupidly got involved we would've stiffened them 3or4 that day and then we would've won at the Shammers and last Friday with our cocks out :( He started the rot/doubt in our minds /slide, the fuckin wanker.The thing is,it was said on here 100 times during the season..Clive will fuck it at some point..a daft penalty or a red or a brainfart..We all knew it was coming :cry: it was just a case of when.
A Xhaka error is really the only guarantee with Arsenal since he arrived,the man is a wankspangle

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Had a dream last night I was checking the BBC updates page and we were 3-1 up at HT.

Not sure how it finished but think I knew it was bollocks even whilst asleep as Theo Walcott had scored twice for us, so he's haunting my dreams from last weekends game! :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Still got that feeling that we're going to win this tonight. Don't know why, just think we'll win it.