The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
DB10GOONER

Re: The "Clive Xhakatard is a C*nt" c*nt Thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonersid wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 8:20 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:44 pm
The "new" IRA. Shot an off duty cop in front of his young child and other kids. :censored:

Fuck off you murderous drug dealing protection racket running wánkers. You speak for no one on this Island but your fellow criminals. FOAD fucking scum. :censored:
Thing is DB, I reckon we could find ourselves heading back to the bad old days in the coming 12 months.
We have the various republican (gangster) groups, stepping up their attacks and threats. (Ironic that these steadfast "republicans" apparently colluded with loyalist criminals to carry out the shooting of the police officer)
We have the bigoted DUP using the NI Protocol as an excuse to prevent a Nationalist / Catholic (call it what you like)
from being first minister, "Democratic" unionist party, the irony.
I honestly believe, they would welcome a return to violence on our streets.
We also have the Loyalist paramilitaries feuding with each other.
There will be an Assembly election soon and I fully expect Sinn Fein to sweep the board of the nationalist vote.
I can't see the UUP stepping down in any constituents to accommodate the DUP, with a lot of Protestants being pissed off with the DUP, they will lose a lot of seats.
I'm Pissed, but trying to be a bit more rational than usual :lol:
It is looking grim alright sid. I despise extremists of all kinds, whether its politics or religion. For me, once someone takes the attitude of its my religion or death or its my political belief or death then they are a cùnt, end of. The DUP in particular are fucking fundamentalist Christian nazis with their homophobic hate agenda. And to me Sinn Fein will never be anything other than the spokespeople for murderers.

I've told this story before, but it always made me laugh at how stupidly bigoted some of these mongs are.... I was once verbally accosted in a pub for wearing an Arsenal jersey as it was and I quote "a fucking British club jersey". The cùnt that shot his mouth off was wearing a Celtic jersey. :oops: :censored: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Jesus H guys, I really feel for you, I was listening toe a World Service bBC Radio programme last week (insomnia :? ) and they were saying that the latest escalation in your beloved land has the authorities worried because they believe there are still huge stashes of weapons and ammunition buried (*). I thought they were supposed to have been handed in or destroyed as part of the Peace Agreement.

(*) everything for assault rifles to grenades and equipment for making IED's.

It is fucking Madness. All these various political parties & representatives claiming to be speaking for their communities / people, but surely the average person on the street only wants Peace. I just shake my head in bewilderment. Sorry guys but I really do feel for you.

I have only been to Ireland twice; both holidays and having been to some of the most amazing countries in the world: Japan. Mexico. China. Egypt. Canada etc

The holidays we had on the West Coast were The BEST we have ever known, the people were brilliant, friendly and one of my favourites was being able to buy some stamps to send post-cards to friends and relatives and have a couple of pints of Irish Red Ale in the same fucking place....If only Post Offices over here were like that!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2023 10:01 am
Jesus H guys, I really feel for you, I was listening toe a World Service bBC Radio programme last week (insomnia :? ) and they were saying that the latest escalation in your beloved land has the authorities worried because they believe there are still huge stashes of weapons and ammunition buried (*). I thought they were supposed to have been handed in or destroyed as part of the Peace Agreement.

(*) everything for assault rifles to grenades and equipment for making IED's.

It is fucking Madness. All these various political parties & representatives claiming to be speaking for their communities / people, but surely the average person on the street only wants Peace. I just shake my head in bewilderment. Sorry guys but I really do feel for you.

I have only been to Ireland twice; both holidays and having been to some of the most amazing countries in the world: Japan. Mexico. China. Egypt. Canada etc

The holidays we had on the West Coast were The BEST we have ever known, the people were brilliant, friendly and one of my favourites was being able to buy some stamps to send post-cards to friends and relatives and have a couple of pints of Irish Red Ale in the same fucking place....If only Post Offices over here were like that!
Sounds like a little hardware store / post office / pub I stopped at years ago in a little town out west called Gort. Brilliant spot. They had the kegs right under the taps, the line from keg to tap was literally a foot long. Cleanest crispest pint I ever had. And was able to buy a bag of nails too! :lol: 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

We were there for just over 3 weeks... some 25 years ago now can't recall the name of the village/place....We literally just drove around and booked into a different place every few days... Had some of The BEST cooked Breakfasts in my life... put on almost half a stone in 3 weeks... :oops: I DO Recall me and my (now) ex being in one pub and they had a 'music / jam night' it started about 8pm and we were still going at 3am.... pissed as monkeys ... some great musicians as well....sigh! Happy Days. The Craic :D 8)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

All This Bollocks....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65308884

Just so that Jug EarredCUNT and his UglySlag of a Missus (whom he was shagging for nigh on 16 years behind his wife's back) can have their Pomp & Ceremony day...

I dread to think How Much all this Bullshit is costing Us the Tax Payers... Just go and do it behind Closed Doors and give the Millions it is costing to The NHS etc

FuckinCUNTS - Put them up against the Wall and Let Them Have It! FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Apr 18, 2023 2:31 pm
All This Bollocks....

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65308884

Just so that Jug EarredCUNT and his UglySlag of a Missus (whom he was shagging for nigh on 16 years behind his wife's back) can have their Pomp & Ceremony day...

I dread to think How Much all this Bullshit is costing Us the Tax Payers... Just go and do it behind Closed Doors and give the Millions it is costing to The NHS etc

FuckinCUNTS - Put them up against the Wall and Let Them Have It! FFS! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Thought you were talking about Linaker for while…

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I reckon they're related, both Jugged Eared and both C.Unts. :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Cycling fans. :oops: :roll: :censored:

What a gaggle of wánkers. A pride of fuckheads. A murder of Shitbags.

Not a cycling fan, as it is the most boring shit I've ever glimpsed, but I was channel hopping and SlySports showed a clip of the cyclists approaching the line and for hundreds of yards there were complete arsehole fans packed in so tight that the cyclists were inches from hitting them. The geebag fans were jumping in front of the bikes waving their arms and then jumping back out of the way microseconds before they would have gotten hit. Fucking idiots. :roll: :censored:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 26, 2023 5:55 pm

Not a cycling fan, as it is the most boring shit I've ever glimpsed, but I was channel hopping and SlySports showed a clip of the cyclists approaching the line and for hundreds of yards there were complete arsehole fans packed in so tight that the cyclists were inches from hitting them. The geebag fans were jumping in front of the bikes waving their arms and then jumping back out of the way microseconds before they would have gotten hit. Fucking idiots. :roll: :censored:
I'd extend that to cyclists with go pros going to work......the temptation to tape over my reg plate and just plough through the twats is huge, look at me and the camera the i think makes me invincible on the road......ill show you ya prick...BANG!!!

Midz

Post by Midz »

xgtdec wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 7:28 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'd extend that to cyclists with go pros going to work......the temptation to tape over my reg plate and just plough through the twats is huge, look at me and the camera the i think makes me invincible on the road......ill show you ya prick...BANG!!!
Spot on, bruv!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

:lol: :barscarf:

Same in Dublin. Fuckers always whinging about safe zones for cyclists and yet every day I watch them fly through red lights, ignore pedestrian crossings, hop curbs onto pavements to get around traffic jams and all kinds of stupid shit. :x

All cyclists are cùnts. :censored:

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:14 pm
xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Same in Dublin. Fuckers always whinging about safe zones for cyclists and yet every day I watch them fly through red lights, ignore pedestrian crossings, hop curbs onto pavements to get around traffic jams and all kinds of stupid shit. :x

Try dealing with the c.unts on country roads - road safety c.unts are running adverts on tv telling motorists to leave x amount of space when overtaking cyclists, but if these c.unts ever ventured outside the city they would quickly realise that a lot of country roads are barely wide enough for two cars, much less these w*nkers who think they own the road :roll: :evil: When I was a child out cycling we were told that we had to cycle one abreast so that cars could overtake us, but now these c.unts seem to cycle at least 2 or 3 abreast and create traffic backlogs every Saturday and Sunday :evil: If you say anything to them the cu.nts snipe back saying that they are as entitled to use the roads as car owners ,,,,, sorry but that is bullsh!t - I pay seperate car tax to use the roads for my car and work van, so paying car tax should not give these c.unts the same rights for their bikes on the roads as the person paying road tax

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

augie wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Try dealing with the c.unts on country roads - road safety c.unts are running adverts on tv telling motorists to leave x amount of space when overtaking cyclists, but if these c.unts ever ventured outside the city they would quickly realise that a lot of country roads are barely wide enough for two cars, much less these w*nkers who think they own the road :roll: :evil: When I was a child out cycling we were told that we had to cycle one abreast so that cars could overtake us, but now these c.unts seem to cycle at least 2 or 3 abreast and create traffic backlogs every Saturday and Sunday :evil: If you say anything to them the cu.nts snipe back saying that they are as entitled to use the roads as car owners ,,,,, sorry but that is bullsh!t - I pay seperate car tax to use the roads for my car and work van, so paying car tax should not give these c.unts the same rights for their bikes on the roads as the person paying road tax
I'm not saying its right....don't judge me, but when i see 3/4 lads all beside each other pretending they're in the tour de France i do act like a wan*er in the car and go as close and as fast as possible....i absolutely hate the twats.....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 8:42 am
augie wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 7:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
xgtdec wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I'm not saying its right....don't judge me, but when i see 3/4 lads all beside each other pretending they're in the tour de France i do act like a wan*er in the car and go as close and as fast as possible....i absolutely hate the twats.....
:lol: :lol:

Serves them right. Fucking twats. :censored: