other matches this weekend

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:57 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 12:49 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 10:44 am
Mon May 29, 2023 9:46 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 7:10 am

Bloke’s a charlatan. Even in his pomp it was due to refs allowing the likes of Kevin Davies to physically assault defenders. Total busted flush.
He's never had a pomp. It's always been a 'plump.'
Well he did get Bolton into Europe and became England manager (before he got done for fraud). Bloke’s a clown.
By all accounts. He was on the take at every club he was at. Wasn't one of his sons investigated for fraud when he was Bolton manager? Fat fucking crook.
I worked in the Canary Wharf area when he was West Ham boss. We drank in a bar at the bottom of the tower he lived in the penthouse of. Would regularly see him come out of the lift to go out on the town with Kevin Nolan. All dressed up like a twenty something. Bloke properly rated himself! :lol:
I'm not sure I've ever heard of anything more depressingly desperate in all my life. Please tell me he smelt of Brut or actually, now I think of it, Lynx Africa.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Mon May 29, 2023 2:20 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Well he did get Bolton into Europe and became England manager (before he got done for fraud). Bloke’s a clown.
By all accounts. He was on the take at every club he was at. Wasn't one of his sons investigated for fraud when he was Bolton manager? Fat fucking crook.
I worked in the Canary Wharf area when he was West Ham boss. We drank in a bar at the bottom of the tower he lived in the penthouse of. Would regularly see him come out of the lift to go out on the town with Kevin Nolan. All dressed up like a twenty something. Bloke properly rated himself! :lol:
I'm not sure I've ever heard of anything more depressingly desperate in all my life. Please tell me he smelt of Brut or actually, now I think of it, Lynx Africa.
Smelt like some sort of cologne. Big watch on. Blazer and “fashionable” jeans. Literally a 20 stone version of a Love Islander. :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 2:54 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Smelt like some sort of cologne. Big watch on. Blazer and “fashionable” jeans. Literally a 20 stone version of a Love Islander. :lol:
Fantastic. "Eeeeee uuuuuuppppp, big Kev. Get 'em in sooooooonnn. Bitter for me, pint of, big fella, wit' wiiiiiin chaser on side. Pint of. Right, get them birds over 'ere. Oooooooohhhh wants a bit of big Sam? You do, pet, looook at yer. Fooooking gagging fer it, in't yer? I could 'ave managed Bayern Muuuunik, Reeaaaal Madrid, Inter fucking Milan and foooking Brazil all at t'same time but they were all too scared that Big Sam were just too much for 'em. That's the only reason, don't ya know. Oi, look at t'state of that fella, long hair, foooking poooof. Get big Kev Davies on t'phone. He'll foooking luvv it ere tonight. And Jay Jay Ooooohkockcha. Foooking elll, get them boys out ere on t'brews."

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Mon May 29, 2023 6:14 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Mon May 29, 2023 2:54 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Fantastic. "Eeeeee uuuuuuppppp, big Kev. Get 'em in sooooooonnn. Bitter for me, pint of, big fella, wit' wiiiiiin chaser on side. Pint of. Right, get them birds over 'ere. Oooooooohhhh wants a bit of big Sam? You do, pet, looook at yer. Fooooking gagging fer it, in't yer? I could 'ave managed Bayern Muuuunik, Reeaaaal Madrid, Inter fucking Milan and foooking Brazil all at t'same time but they were all too scared that Big Sam were just too much for 'em. That's the only reason, don't ya know. Oi, look at t'state of that fella, long hair, foooking poooof. Get big Kev Davies on t'phone. He'll foooking luvv it ere tonight. And Jay Jay Ooooohkockcha. Foooking elll, get them boys out ere on t'brews."
:coffeespit:

I have my suspicions that his penthouse flat was nothing other than a “shag pad”. :worried:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

*word censored* probably smelt of Bisto.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Would regularly see him come out of the lift to go out on the town with Kevin Nolan. All dressed up like a twenty stone something bloke
Fixed that for you :wink:

word censored* probably smelt of Bisto.
Nah, definitely just a 'fat' smell, you know, like a chippy at the end of the night, with a significant hint of arse thrown in for accuracy.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

TeeCee wrote:
Tue May 30, 2023 9:07 pm
Would regularly see him come out of the lift to go out on the town with Kevin Nolan. All dressed up like a twenty stone something bloke
Fixed that for you :wink:

word censored* probably smelt of Bisto.
Nah, definitely just a 'fat' smell, you know, like a chippy at the end of the night, with a significant hint of arse thrown in for accuracy.
:lol: :lol:

He could market that as his bespoke cologne:

"End of night chippy" by Fat Sam.

Marketing slogan: "with a hint of arse". :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Unbelievable that in 2023 that cancerous c.unt Maureen destroying football matches is still a thing.

What a fucking disgrace he is, his antics and that of his players shame the game.

C.UNT :twisted:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Wed May 31, 2023 9:02 pm
Unbelievable that in 2023 that cancerous c.unt Maureen destroying football matches is still a thing.

What a fucking disgrace he is, his antics and that of his players shame the game.

C.UNT :twisted:
Moron-hio is probably the one successful manager I've always drawn the line at, as in I'd never want the poisonous cùnt near Arsenal. Always felt that way and always will. And anyone that disagrees with that is a cùnt and they fucking know they are too. :box: :censored:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Moaninho. Tried to bully the ref and it didn’t work. Not sure what he’s pissed about. Had a soft penalty against him overturned but I have certainly seen them given and held up by VAR. That was not handball and certainly should not be deciding a Europa final. Arm was down by his side and was actively trying to get it out of the way. The two decisions were right. You either give both or give neither.

The shithousery from Roma in particular was a disgrace and if I was UEFA I would be charging them. Got what they deserved.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Thu Jun 01, 2023 11:18 am
Moaninho. Tried to bully the ref and it didn’t work. Not sure what he’s pissed about. Had a soft penalty against him overturned but I have certainly seen them given and held up by VAR. That was not handball and certainly should not be deciding a Europa final. Arm was down by his side and was actively trying to get it out of the way. The two decisions were right. You either give both or give neither.

The shithousery from Roma in particular was a disgrace and if I was UEFA I would be charging them. Got what they deserved.
I had a tenner on Sevilla at halftime to lift the trophy 9/2 they were with Skybet 8) couldn't believe the price considering the record they have in that cup :barscarf: To see that arsepiece livid at the end 8) Fuck him,his team got exactly what they deserved :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

There are a lot of compelte cúnts in football but Moron is by far and away the absolute biggest. Time after time acting like a complete fucking cúnt to refs and it's all indulged by the media. Everybody got tired of his shit about ten years ago but there he is, every fucking time, acting like the complete cúnt he is. For fuck's sake, just ban him for a year and at least give everyone a break from him and his cúntish fucking behaviour.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Thu Jun 01, 2023 1:00 pm
There are a lot of compelte cúnts in football but Moron is by far and away the absolute biggest. Time after time acting like a complete fucking cúnt to refs and it's all indulged by the media. Everybody got tired of his shit about ten years ago but there he is, every fucking time, acting like the complete cúnt he is. For fuck's sake, just ban him for a year and at least give everyone a break from him and his cúntish fucking behaviour.
I concur wholeheartedly Perry the man is an absolute fuckhole :oops:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Who'd have thunk it that a geezer who managed at the chavs, yanited and the scum would be such a massive, massive c.unt?

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Allardyce gone. I know it was a short term deal but 1 point out of 4. Absolute charlatan.