ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Brighton striker Evan Ferguson, valued at £100m, is on the radar of Arsenal for the next summer transfer window, FootballTransfers understands. [@jac_talbot] #afc

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:19 pm
🚨 EXCL: Mikel Arteta today requested a meeting with Nico Pepe and his team to discuss his long term future. In a complete U-Turn the club are discussing the possibility of Pepe returning as back up for Bukayo Saka as long as he can show commitment to the clubs vision. ✅️
Please don't let this pathetic lump of shite even train with our squad, just oust him as soon as poss. Tear up his contract, pay him off, just get rid quickly.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Besiktas have started discussions to sign Arsenal defender Rob Holding. [@Tanziloic] #afc

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 1:53 pm
🚨 Brighton striker Evan Ferguson, valued at £100m, is on the radar of Arsenal for the next summer transfer window, FootballTransfers understands. [@jac_talbot] #afc
Just goes to show how completely bat shit the market is gone. Here's a guy, who no doubt has potential, but who only broke into the Brighton first team last Christmas, has never payed at the emirates, old trafford or ethiad and has 7 league goals to his name so far in his career.

There's a whole lot of hype pumping up that transfer fee to 100 mill, game's gone mental.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 2:25 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Just goes to show how completely bat shit the market is gone. Here's a guy, who no doubt has potential, but who only broke into the Brighton first team last Christmas, has never payed at the emirates, old trafford or ethiad and has 7 league goals to his name so far in his career.

There's a whole lot of hype pumping up that transfer fee to 100 mill, game's gone mental.
Fucks sake, going by that and even with my long litany of injuries, and pins in my ankle, and my knees blown out, and my pace long gone, and my fucked up back, I must be worth £20million! :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:14 pm
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Fucks sake, going by that and even with my long litany of injuries, and pins in my ankle, and my knees blown out, and my pace long gone, and my fucked up back, I must be worth 20million! :lol: :lol:
:rubchin:

Ah! Yes but 20 Million what? :D :wink:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

Fucks sake, going by that and even with my long litany of injuries, and pins in my ankle, and my knees blown out, and my pace long gone, and my fucked up back, I must be worth £20million! :lol: :lol:
Sounds like you’d pass a medical with the Arsenal, mate. :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:42 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

There are dead people in the morgue with a better chance of passing a medical than this perma crock midget mod :lol: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ohhh Just Thought:

Can You "Imagine" If DB Had Been In The Same Dressing Room As 'Clive" !!!!!!!????

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Al-Ittihad president Anmar Al-Haili met with Arsenal defender Gabriel Magalhães in London today to continue negotiations, which are said to be positive, to sign the player. [@ahmad2man] #af

Looks like heads been turned hence why benched

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

It’s like that Ipswich player Connor Wickham all those years ago we were linked with, had a decent season and was being touted for a £15m move…..can’t even recall where he ended up

Looked it up, it was Sunderland :roll:

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:26 pm
Al-Ittihad president Anmar Al-Haili met with Arsenal defender Gabriel Magalhães in London today to continue negotiations, which are said to be positive, to sign the player. [@ahmad2man] #af

Looks like heads been turned hence why benched

He was "benched" against forest - convenient bu!!shit story designed to deflect away from him being left on bench AGAIN

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:

There are dead people in the morgue with a better chance of passing a medical than this perma crock midget mod :lol: :lol:
Can someone translate please? I don't speak Baldfatbastardish. :lol: :lol:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 6:57 pm
augie wrote:
Mon Aug 21, 2023 5:56 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
rodders999 wrote:

Can someone translate please? I don't speak Baldfatbastardish. :lol: :lol:

Does the D in DB stand for Diaby?? :rubchin:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Diaby Bendtner Gooner. The touch of a rapist and the injury record of Darren Anderton.