Why?

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Rugby Gooner

Why?

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Why are we,(the British taxpayer),sending millions of £s in foreign aid to a country that has the resources to successfully land a space craft on the Moon,yet allows millions of its own people to exist in abject poverty?
Just asking

OneBardGooner

Re: Why?

Post by OneBardGooner »

Yaaaaaaay! RG Where You Been mate!????

I was listening to Radio 4 - 5 O'clock News when they announced it - Their lead story; with all these people hollering and clapping because they'd delivered their first Take-Away to the South Pole of the Moon... And

I 100% Agree ...

Why the fuck are all these governments spending Fucking BILLIONS on Rockets that add hugely to the Pollution of the planet and achieve Nothing that is going to save Our Planet/ Our Home as in The Only Fucking One We (the Human Race and All The Other Species) Actually Have!???

And of course we the British Tax Payers are funding their Corrupt Government/s and Politicians who live a life of luxury when so many are Living and Dying in the Fucking Streets.... Women and Girls being Raped and Trafficked... But Oh! Nooo! Let's build a Giant Sparkler and Fire it at The Fucking Moon! Fer Jesussss H Saaaake! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :box: :box: :box: :box:

Yes, I agree with you RG! :high5:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:32 pm
Why are we,(the British taxpayer),sending millions of £s in foreign aid to a country that has the resources to successfully land a space craft on the Moon,yet allows millions of its own people to exist in abject poverty?
Just asking
Welcome return Ruggerbugger Gooner

When I heard the announcement, the exact same thought went through my lobotomized brain - when they have millions starving, how can the expenditure be accepted, not denounced.

It’s not just football where the whole world 🌎 has gone mad

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Still going to the Emirates "One Bard," was also at the Community Shield, next games Fulham and the scum. :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Rugby Gooner wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 3:32 pm
Just asking
Welcome back RG. Good to hear from you. Hope you stick around.

I'm all for space and lunar exploration, but I have to agree about India. How they can justify the cost, when they have literally millions of people living in abject poverty and starving to death is beyond me. Oireland also send them aid which is paid for by my and my countrymens taxes.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:rubchin: Cough cough ... Errmmm DB shouldn't that be Countrypersons or Countrypeople!? :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

#justsaying :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 11:27 am
:rubchin: Cough cough ... Errmmm DB shouldn't that be Countrypersons or Countrypeople!? :D :wink: :wink: :wink:

:lol: :lol:

Did you just assume my species?! :shock: :box:

I identify as a puppy dog you privileged white male scum!

:lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Welllll, I knew you were a "Dirty Bastard" - and so seeing as you have a 'liking' for Mila Kunis, I thought you were of the Human species... I dunno maybe you like to Fuck Pigs & Goats! :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:23 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 27, 2023 6:08 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Welllll, I knew you were a "Dirty Bastard" - and so seeing as you have a 'liking' for Mila Kunis, I thought you were of the Human species... I dunno maybe you like to Fuck Pigs & Goats! :lol: :wink:
Mmmmmmm..... Mila...... :karelkhalid: :sex2: