Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:56 pm
some woman footballer...not sure who she is never watched it...but big words

I'm trying to be a game changer," Earps told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"I'm trying to change the world in whatever small time that I'm here. I enjoy the responsibility of being a role model, I try to inspire as many people as possible - young, old, whatever," Earps said.

"I want people to relate to me and my journey, see that I'm just a normal person trying to live out her dream.

:rubchin:
Never heard of this delusional twat. :roll:

Who the fuck exactly is she "inspiring"? :oops:

The three relatives that feel obliged to go watch her play in a child's version of football, or the couple hundred school girls press-ganged into attending for free the utter shitfest that is women's "football"? :roll:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 1:56 pm
some woman footballer...not sure who she is never watched it...but big words

I'm trying to be a game changer," Earps told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"I'm trying to change the world in whatever small time that I'm here. I enjoy the responsibility of being a role model, I try to inspire as many people as possible - young, old, whatever," Earps said.

"I want people to relate to me and my journey, see that I'm just a normal person trying to live out her dream.

:rubchin:
Inspiring 10-year-old girls to grow up to be overweight lesbians. That is quite some legacy to leave future generations.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

What I'd like to know is when is someone in the TV/media/Presser (That's 'Presser' Not Lezzer) World going to stand up and tell it like the fuck it IS !?

Women's Football is shyte, they've forced their way in through the back door (Ooo'er Missis) by using the WokeyWank Brigade to threaten anyone telling the truth, as they know if the Truth Be Told - These Delusional LezzerCunts will raise such a hissy fit in the press to the point it would end that persons Career in the media etc. All the top clubs (and any others) with a women's team have been forced to fund them and allow them to use their training and playing facilities or face accusations of being mysoginistic :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Just FuckOFF and Die You Fucking Dykes. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

I'd give her one

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 7:04 pm
What I'd like to know is when is someone in the TV/media/Presser (That's 'Presser' Not Lezzer) World going to stand up and tell it like the fuck it IS !?

Women's Football is shyte, they've forced their way in through the back door (Ooo'er Missis) by using the WokeyWank Brigade to threaten anyone telling the truth, as they know if the Truth Be Told - These Delusional LezzerCunts will raise such a hissy fit in the press to the point it would end that persons Career in the media etc. All the top clubs (and any others) with a women's team have been forced to fund them and allow them to use their training and playing facilities or face accusations of being mysoginistic :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Piers Morgan has had a good go tonight on his talk TV show.
He absolutely laid into Earle’s for winning the Sports Personality of the Year award last night for rightly stating that she had won fuck all this year. I still can’t believe she won it. what for?

Best thing she did to be honest was conceding a goal to Holland which cost the team a place at the Olympics next year.
Which means we will finally get a summer off from being subjected to womens football :barscarf:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:59 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

He absolutely laid into Earle’s for winning the Sports Personality of the Year award last night for rightly stating that she had won fuck all this year. I still can’t believe she won it. what for?

Best thing she did to be honest was conceding a goal to Holland which cost the team a place at the Olympics next year.
Which means we will finally get a summer off from being subjected to womens football :barscarf:
Amen buddy, that's worth an award in itself, "services to football" :D

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

She’s a dreadful goalie. Even by women’s standards. What she should have won was best PR Team. They’ve done a marvellous job.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

Read an article somewhere fairly recently about the Sports Personality shite and how the BBC have progressively manipulated this steaming pile of crap.
Apparently back in the 90s some fisherman Bob Nudd got the most votes, so they changed the rules so he didn't win.
Then they started choosing the shortlist which was 12 and now 6.
Loads of examples of losers getting shortlisted whilst world champions like Jonathan Rae or Tai Woofinden getting completely overlooked
:cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:16 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 8:59 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

Amen buddy, that's worth an award in itself, "services to football" :D
Absolutely superb result there, agreed. :barscarf: :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Nick Nack wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2023 9:29 pm
Read an article somewhere fairly recently about the Sports Personality shite and how the BBC have progressively manipulated this steaming pile of crap.
Apparently back in the 90s some fisherman Bob Nudd got the most votes, so they changed the rules so he didn't win.
Loads of examples of losers getting shortlisted whilst world champions like Jonathan Rae or Tai Woofinden getting completely overlooked
Yeah, Angling Times had a campaign to get him to win it and he was miles ahead before they disqualified him with a made up rule.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.devonl ... 916677.amp

About 20 years ago, in the early days of internet voting, there was another campaign to get Justin Fashanu to win it even though he was dead. Again, they changed the rules to stop that happening when they realised that he was going to actually win it. It's a fucking pile of shit and completely meaningless in the modern world.

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Arsenal v Newcastle United
Saturday 24th February 2024
Kick off: 8.00pm (originally 3.00pm)
Live on TNT Sports

Luckily, it is a home game for Arsenal, but it makes no sense to have to travel from the North East for a Saturday night game. I suppose the roads will be empty going home…

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Nick Nack wrote:

Ah yes, Jon and Tai.............

.........who??!

:lol: :wink: (I honestly haven't a clue who they are.)

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Thu Dec 21, 2023 6:03 pm
Nick Nack wrote:

Ah yes, Jon and Tai.............

.........who??!

:lol: :wink: (I honestly haven't a clue who they are.)
me neither but both sound far more deserving than that Fat lezzer :D

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

They're bike racers. Both multiple world champions. Rae six time world superbike champion and TW three times speedway world champion.
Rae made it to the shortlist after 3, but overlooked since and TW never shortlisted.
After the Arsenal, bike racing is my thing. I grew up with the late great Barry Sheene. The firm my old dad worked for supplied his racing leathers before he was world champion, and often on a Saturday he would be in their workshop tinkering with his bikes so I would spend a happy Saturday chatting with him 8)
Always gave us tickets to watch the racing at Brands Hatch, access all areas. Good bloke and was good mates with my old man

gazzatt2

Post by gazzatt2 »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:53 pm
They're bike racers. Both multiple world champions. Rae six time world superbike champion and TW three times speedway world champion.
Rae made it to the shortlist after 3, but overlooked since and TW never shortlisted.
After the Arsenal, bike racing is my thing. I grew up with the late great Barry Sheene. The firm my old dad worked for supplied his racing leathers before he was world champion, and often on a Saturday he would be in their workshop tinkering with his bikes so I would spend a happy Saturday chatting with him 8)
Always gave us tickets to watch the racing at Brands Hatch, access all areas. Good bloke and was good mates with my old man
shocking how they never won
its been fixed for a long time since they stoped the Angler from winning
as a Yamaha man it was Kenny Roberts for me
loved how the world was more relaxed in those days riders knew how to work on the bike
just having la fag and sticking their helmet and going out undraping no pampering like today