Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Barcodes H Sat 24th Feb KO 8pm

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

These are getting fucked off back to Poundland with their tails between their cunnts 5-0 8) :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:52 pm
These are getting fucked off back to Poundland with their tails between their cunnts 5-0 8) :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

Don't ya meeen Poond laand lyke Lefty Mun!?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

As usual, haven’t a fucking clue how this will turn out. A few good performances then back to earth with a loud bang last night. It surprised no one on here which says a lot.

As well as we played against West Ham and Burnley, they were piss poor and made life very easy. Porto did what the whole world knows we struggle against and the Geordies will do exactly the same, sit deep, double up on our wingers and leave no room behind.

I’ll be surprised if we win. If we don’t score in the first 30 minutes then it will pan out just like last night.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:09 pm
The ScouseFilth and Cheaty Teams are both levels above ours and then when you consider the managers both are "Experienced" C.unts yes, but Experienced; including managing Winning teams. They pick the Best 11 not Favourites and when a mistake has been made; such as the purchase of a player or players that hasn't gone as planned to have the detachment and ability to admit it, be fluid and change things accordingly.

Arteta's in-Game Management is non-existent; the time's we have all seen Stupid Teeth or Guardiola make substitutions that change & save or win a game. Arteta has much to learn and whilst he tries his best, it just isn't Good Enough for a Club of our Standing & History and unless a Huge Fucking Miracle happens and both Cheaty and the ScouseFilth fuck-up I just do not see us winning the Title... I Hope & Pray etc that I am Wrong as I would so love us to Win it and Shut All the MediaCunts and Celebration Police up.
The biggest difference between ourselves and those 2 c.unts is that they both have players who battle it out for the golden boot each season while we have no one even remotely near it.

When it comes to the crunch not having a striker worthy of the name in the squad is guaranteed to bite us in the bollocks.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Actually going to this one and hoping that the venom drips from the stands and we stick one on these c.unts. The Spurs of the North had their fucking big day against us up there and told us to get over it, so I hope we get the dodgiest VAR decisions known to man and we fuck them over

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:39 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:09 pm
The ScouseFilth and Cheaty Teams are both levels above ours and then when you consider the managers both are "Experienced" C.unts yes, but Experienced; including managing Winning teams. They pick the Best 11 not Favourites and when a mistake has been made; such as the purchase of a player or players that hasn't gone as planned to have the detachment and ability to admit it, be fluid and change things accordingly.

Arteta's in-Game Management is non-existent; the time's we have all seen Stupid Teeth or Guardiola make substitutions that change & save or win a game. Arteta has much to learn and whilst he tries his best, it just isn't Good Enough for a Club of our Standing & History and unless a Huge Fucking Miracle happens and both Cheaty and the ScouseFilth fuck-up I just do not see us winning the Title... I Hope & Pray etc that I am Wrong as I would so love us to Win it and Shut All the MediaCunts and Celebration Police up.
The biggest difference between ourselves and those 2 c.unts is that they both have players who battle it out for the golden boot each season while we have no one even remotely near it.

When it comes to the crunch not having a striker worthy of the name in the squad is guaranteed to bite us in the bollocks.
Why you little cock pussy! :banghead:

Our "out of possession" stats mean we don't need a striker! :lol: :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Hope we fucking thrash these fucking gobby peasants. 4-0 to us.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

These inbred c££ts used to never bother me,but after the shit tht went on at our place last season and the game up there this season, I hope we destroy them,a fucking no mark club

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This IS a "MUST" Win.... Can you imagine the Melt Down should we not get a win (*)... Even a Draw isn't anywhere near good enough....

(*) Gatorade would make a comeback and the knives would be out!

So: #COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

We can fully expect some completely OTT bias commentary as well as SlySports are showing it live. :roll: :censored:

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:24 pm
We can fully expect some completely OTT bias commentary as well as SlySports are showing it live. :roll: :censored:
A fatty Howe love-in, how nice :yawn:

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Nick Nack wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 3:38 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:24 pm
A fatty Howe love-in, how nice :yawn:
For the brilliant job he is doing there :rubchin: :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

No doubt that Gobshite Chopsy UberCUNT Tindall will be next to him all game and the 4th official won't say a fucking dickie bird. :cussing:

Midz

Post by Midz »

The best payback we could get from this match is to really batter them. I hope we score loads, the more the better.

C'mon Arsenal :barscarf: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Another 'setback' for Jesus again so out for 'a few more days'.........that means two more weeks minimum. We have to get rid in the summer! :roll: