other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:29 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:16 pm
How exactly were they given the ball when Forest were in possession? So Tierney blew up for a faked head injury. Took the ball off Forest and then handed it back to the Victims who then did not give it back? Is this legitimately what happened? If it is I’d say it looks dodgy verging on fraudulent.
That’s exactly what happened. Stonewall penalty to Forest ignored, the ball breaks out the wing to a forest player who is just about to sling in a cross when a victim collapses in the box faking a head injury. Whistle goes and up he pops immediately miraculously cured. Ball given to the victims and up the pitch they go to win the corner that led to the goal.

Fucking stinks, fairytale indeed :twisted:
Bent.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:42 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:29 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
How exactly were they given the ball when Forest were in possession? So Tierney blew up for a faked head injury. Took the ball off Forest and then handed it back to the Victims who then did not give it back? Is this legitimately what happened? If it is I’d say it looks dodgy verging on fraudulent.
That’s exactly what happened. Stonewall penalty to Forest ignored, the ball breaks out the wing to a forest player who is just about to sling in a cross when a victim collapses in the box faking a head injury. Whistle goes and up he pops immediately miraculously cured. Ball given to the victims and up the pitch they go to win the corner that led to the goal.

Fucking stinks, fairytale indeed :twisted:
Bent.
https://www.skysports.com/football/news ... speaks-out

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Replay from the 96th minute

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:50 pm
I hope Forest ask for the audio to be released and demand a replay. The Premier League should be apologising to Forest and the ref should be suspended for the usual one match before be allowed to carry on like nothing has happened.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:25 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
I hope Forest ask for the audio to be released and demand a replay. The Premier League should be apologising to Forest and the ref should be suspended for the usual one match before be allowed to carry on like nothing has happened.
Justice for the 96th minute error by Paul Tierney.

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

How many 'mistakes" are being made by North West based refs in favor of North West teams?? Disgraceful. There'll be yet another apology, yet another 'let's move on' and in the meantime we all have to accept PGMOL deciding who wins the league and who gets relegated!!

They HAVE to bring in an independent team of VAR people who aren't afraid to tell a referee he's fucked up again during a match.
These refs, 60% of whom come from the north west, are too friendly with each other to actually follow the rules. It's cheating and they know it and accept it.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

https://www.skysports.com/football/vide ... ham-forest

The *word censored* knows exactly what's he's doing

John F

Post by John F »

Brillo Teeth has complained about Tierney in the past and I think he is having the Slur Fergie effect on him and other Refs. I do agree with Tee Cee that we now have a cozy club of incompetent Northwest referees who cover each other's backs.

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
If Professional referee’s don’t know the laws of the game and apply them they should be sacked.

Is Klopp loudly shouting that the game should be replayed due “ to error”s from match officials ?

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:18 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:25 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Justice for the 96th minute error by Paul Tierney.
:lol: :lol: Very good Bobby

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just watched MOTD and that decision is absolutely inexcusable. It’s either gross incompetence or knowing bias for mistakes in the past. If it’s the former, then he is not fit to referee. If it’s the latter, then we definitely are back to the days of Old Red Nose calling the shots with the refs in his pocket.
Makes it doubly hard to get decisions against them and the loss of points for any teams playing them in the run in. If the title comes down to 1 or 2 points then we should unleash everything against the PGMOL.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Webb, PGMOL and Webbs 'Chums': Tierney, Taylor and Oliver whom he plays golf with in the UK and on their little jaunts to Dubai have a Clear Agenda. As someone has already said they want the "Fairytale Outcome" and no matter what happens Klopp & The Victims will be helped to win the title.

Source BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68459920

Nottingham Forest referee analyst Mark Clattenburg criticised the officiating in the build-up to Liverpool's dramatic winner at the City Ground on Saturday.

Clattenburg added he was not allowed into the referees' dressing room to speak to Paul Tierney after the game.

Forest players surrounded Tierney after full-time, fuming at the decision to give Liverpool the ball following a head injury to Ibrahima Konate.

The home side had possession when play was stopped.

However, Tierney restarted the game with the ball at the feet of Liverpool goalkeeper Caoimhin Kelleher.

Darwin Nunez then scored the winning goal one minute and 50 seconds later.

"[Forest] should have had the ball back," Clattenburg, who took up his new role at the City Ground last month, told BBC Radio 5 Live.

"If the referee stops the game, he has to give the ball back to the team in possession. That was Forest."

Forest coach Steven Reid was shown a red card for remonstrating with Tierney after the full-time whistle.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Would I ever have thought during the Fergie days when those c.unts tormented me that they’d go off at odds of 9/1 to win a match.

Incredible how shit they are.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:35 pm
Would I ever have thought during the Fergie days when those c.unts tormented me that they’d go off at odds of 9/1 to win a match.

Winning so far..

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:43 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 3:35 pm

Winning so far..
It’s a funny old game :lol:

Barbie will probably score 6 now.