ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nick Nack wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 pm
🚨 Arsenal are already making plans for the summer transfer window, with both Mikel Arteta & Edu having a clear vision of what is needed. The club will target a top-level forward & a new midfielder. They will also target a new defender & are likely to be in the market for a new goalkeeper. [@sr_collings] #afc

Since they (the cone boy and edu) were given the reins we have signed FIVE keepers, and it is hard to quantify any of them as successes (last weeks penalty shoot out heroics doesnt suddenly make raya top quality in my book).

Thing that worries me is that I dont see left full listed as a priority, so that means we are facing more of the "cant defend to save his life" zinchenko, or we are looking at playing timber out of position at left back :roll:
How many goalkeepers were recommended by the goalkeeping coach Inaki Cana? Is he on a retainer? :rubchin: Cos most have been utter shite
Something "Off" with that guy for sure.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨 Arsenal are among the Premier League sides monitoring centre-back Murillo, with Nottingham Forest facing a battle to keep hold of the player following their breaches of the Premier League’s profit & sustainability rules. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:38 am
🚨 Arsenal are among the Premier League sides monitoring centre-back Murillo, with Nottingham Forest facing a battle to keep hold of the player following their breaches of the Premier League’s profit & sustainability rules. [@SamiMokbel81_DM] #afc

Stop - he is too heavy and slow to play for a big club

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Nick Nack wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:31 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:47 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2024 3:34 pm
🚨 Arsenal are already making plans for the summer transfer window, with both Mikel Arteta & Edu having a clear vision of what is needed. The club will target a top-level forward & a new midfielder. They will also target a new defender & are likely to be in the market for a new goalkeeper. [@sr_collings] #afc

Since they (the cone boy and edu) were given the reins we have signed FIVE keepers, and it is hard to quantify any of them as successes (last weeks penalty shoot out heroics doesnt suddenly make raya top quality in my book).

Thing that worries me is that I dont see left full listed as a priority, so that means we are facing more of the "cant defend to save his life" zinchenko, or we are looking at playing timber out of position at left back :roll:
How many goalkeepers were recommended by the goalkeeping coach Inaki Cana? Is he on a retainer? :rubchin: Cos most have been utter shite
I’m sure that guy is a Spurs fan, because he’s been recommending some absolute shite. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

📸 | 17-year-old Ethan Nwaneri has signed his first professional contract with Arsenal. ✍️✅

augie

Post by augie »

Anyone ever see this guy in action or know anything about him other than what is in the article ?

https://www.msn.com/en-ie/sports/footba ... a278&ei=38

Seems odd that there is never any talk about him when we are a team desperate for a goalscoring number 9

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Alonso publicly announcing he is staying at Leverkusen when all the dippers had got him installed as Klopp’s replacement and we’re all talking about him “ coming home” and “his destiny”

How long before it’s stated “ didn’t want him anyway “ :roll: :roll:

Or “ we can get better than him “

Fuck em - Gerrard will still be available

augie

Post by augie »

Stuart L (2) wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:25 pm
Alonso publicly announcing he is staying at Leverkusen when all the dippers had got him installed as Klopp’s replacement and we’re all talking about him “ coming home” and “his destiny”

How long before it’s stated “ didn’t want him anyway “ :roll: :roll:

Or “ we can get better than him “

Fuck em - Gerrard will still be available

I'll be honest if I was offered a chance to see him being appointed victims next manager but I would have to agree to AFC finishing 3rd this season, I have to say that I would seriously considering accepting that deal - at the end of the day I would probably say no to the deal, but the possibility of seeing him go into that club and seriously fcuking them up and their murdering scum fans having a bonfire with his jersey AGAIN, does get me a little aroused :lol: :lol: :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

augie wrote:
Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:51 pm
I'll be honest if I was offered a chance to see him being appointed victims next manager but I would have to agree to AFC finishing 3rd this season, I have to say that I would seriously considering accepting that deal - at the end of the day I would probably say no to the deal, but the possibility of seeing him go into that club and seriously fcuking them up and their murdering scum fans having a bonfire with his jersey AGAIN, does get me a little aroused :lol: :lol: :lol:
If Gerard to the victims and Southgate to united happens this summer there won’t be an underpants left in this house. Like winning the double.

Nick Nack

Post by Nick Nack »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:56 am
augie wrote:
If Gerard to the victims and Southgate to united happens this summer there won’t be an underpants left in this house. Like winning the double.
And Graham Hairy Potter to replace Pep :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nick Nack wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:05 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2024 6:56 am
augie wrote:
And Graham Hairy Potter to replace Pep :lol:
Just the thought of the holy trinity of shitness falling into place from the shit managers merry go round has me firing my muck all over the curtains. Fucking gaff is destroyed! :-P

Midz

Post by Midz »

We do not want Alexander Isak at any price. He's another injury crock and certainly isn't worth anywhere near £100m.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Midz wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:15 pm
We do not want Alexander Isak at any price. He's another injury crock and certainly isn't worth anywhere near £100m.
Agreed, even if he was injury free he would still be worth no more than £60mill by todays outrageous prices.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm
Midz wrote:
Agreed, even if he was injury free he would still be worth no more than £60mill by todays outrageous prices.
He would thrive playing for arsenal

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:41 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2024 3:57 pm
Midz wrote:
He would thrive playing for arsenal
Maybe.