other matches this weekend - Sean Dyche appreciation thread!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
madjens

Re: other matches this weekend

Post by madjens »

Incredible, the ref books Martinez during the shootout then cancelled it when he realised he’d have to send him off

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

madjens wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:30 pm
Incredible, the ref books Martinez during the shootout then cancelled it when he realised he’d have to send him off
I think they’re now saying cards picked up during the match don’t carry forwards to the shoot out? Fuck knows.

Villa absolutely shit housed that tonight, completely outplayed, fluke goal to bring it to ET and then won on pens. They’ll win it now because there’s only complete shit left in it. The premier league team will win that made up competition every season.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:23 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:08 pm
The victims will fucking go through here :roll:

Last week they were 5/1 to qualify for the next round after the 0-3 loss,I checked this morning they had gone into 4/1 and once their team for tonight was announced they went into 10/3 ,I was tempted ,as a few yrs ago they were down 3-0 to barca,I put a fiver on them to go through at I think 10/1 and they won,they're jammy counts
Collosal snatch plodding around the pitch after Salah. It’s nailed on happening here, they’re ripping them open at will and it’s just a matter of time before they score again.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Fuck :cry: I didn't want those Brummie rsoles to get through ffs :cry: Fuckin no doubt the semi will be before Liverpool of Cheaty play them ffs giving either of those a leg up :roll:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 pm
Fuck :cry: I didn't want those Brummie rsoles to get through ffs :cry: Fuckin no doubt the semi will be before Liverpool of Cheaty play them ffs giving either of those a leg up :roll:
They’ve only still to play the victims not cheaty. They’ll be pushing for champions league football through their league position no matter what though. Winning the zenith data euro made up trophy will only qualify them for the Europa.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:56 pm
falkirk goon wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 8:22 pm
They’ve only still to play the victims not cheaty. They’ll be pushing for champions league football through their league position no matter what though. Winning the zenith data euro made up trophy will only qualify them for the Europa.
Just checked Rodders and it's the dippers at Villa park on Monday 13th semi 2nd leg on Thu 9th.Saying that they played us on sun after a Thu game and they blew our arseholes wide open late in the game :cry:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The victims will be dead and buried by then Falkirk. They’ve 3 away games on the trot coming up starting this weekend and the crooked veneer fairytale ending will end up down the shitter after that.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Dippers out of the European Rumbelows Cup. All their mates in the media are absolutely devasted as they all had their dippers "comeback fairytale" stories already written. Oh well.

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:05 pm
The victims will be dead and buried by then Falkirk. They’ve 3 away games on the trot coming up starting this weekend and the crooked veneer fairytale ending will end up down the shitter after that.
I hope to fuck your right Rodders.If it's not The Arsenal(which of course it won't be) I just hope it's not those fuckers.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Is there a less likeable Club than Villa. They won the European Cup in an era where you had to beat pub teams in the early rounds and then perhaps fluke a win against a European heavyweight on an off day. What was it? 4 rounds to get to the final. :lol: They finished 11th in Division One the year they won the European Cup which evidences what a joke it was those day. English teams won it 6 years in a row I should add.

Anyway, they have an irrational hatred for all Arsenal fans based on what a handful of our Nigerian supporters say about us social media. Deluded or what? I’d love them to go bust and for Emery to leave them to go to some European giant. Total cocks.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:13 am
Is there a less likeable Club than Villa. They won the European Cup in an era where you had to beat pub teams in the early rounds and then perhaps fluke a win against a European heavyweight on an off day. What was it? 4 rounds to get to the final. :lol: They finished 11th in Division One the year they won the European Cup which evidences what a joke it was those day. English teams won it 6 years in a row I should add.

Anyway, they have an irrational hatred for all Arsenal fans based on what a handful of our Nigerian supporters say about us social media. Deluded or what? I’d love them to go bust and for Emery to leave them to go to some European giant. Total cocks.
Couple of things there.... less likeable clubs? Yep. The scum and the victims* and the murdering filth wet sham and Manure. Easily. Every day. Fucking despise those cùnts way more than the vaginas, but I do hate the vaginas also. :lol:

Second thing, unfortunately it's not just our "Nigerian social media" fans that make us all look like soccer fanboy twats, we have one of the biggest percentages of actual arsehole soccer fanboy twats in our support out of all the PL clubs. Probably only beaten by the victims* and manure. :oops:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:17 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Couple of things there.... less likeable clubs? Yep. The scum and the victims* and the murdering filth wet sham and Manure. Easily. Every day. Fucking despise those cùnts way more than the vaginas, but I do hate the vaginas also. :lol:

Second thing, unfortunately it's not just our "Nigerian social media" fans that make us all look like soccer fanboy twats, we have one of the biggest percentages of actual arsehole soccer fanboy twats in our support out of all the PL clubs. Probably only beaten by the victims* and manure. :oops:
According to Villa fans, because they beat the Icelandic champions and then shithoused a win vs Bayern in 1982 it null and voids Arsenal’s entire honours list. They honestly think they are bigger than Arsenal.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Sad but true. :(

I think I've said before that I used to think we had the most balanced and sensible supporters I knew. Always knew what level we were performing at, whether good, bad, or indifferent and weren't self-delusional. We were realistic and if anything, we were more glass half empty than half full. We were also gracious in defeat and magnanimous in victory....other than against the scum of course :lol: .

That's largely all gone and I suppose it's mainly to do with the old school supporters having fell out of love with the modern game, or been priced out of it and also down to the change in the nature of the club since the stadium move and the propaganda years under the Old Fraud. The attitude and knowledge levels of so many of our fan base is embarrassing.

It's why I always say that this place keeps me sane, because we might have our differences, but by and large the boys on here know what they're talking about.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:19 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

According to Villa fans, because they beat the Icelandic champions and then shithoused a win vs Bayern in 1982 it null and voids Arsenal’s entire honours list. They honestly think they are bigger than Arsenal.
Absolutely. I know a family of Villa fans and they are all delusional twats. :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

FA Cup

Cheaty v Chavs
Coventry v Utd

In an ideal world the Chavs would beat Cheaty and Coventry beat Utd (with as many injuries and red cards as poss. Coventry to win at Wembley.

Unlikely I know but that would be the FA Cup dream.