Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Chavski cocks H Tue 23rd April KO 8pm

Post by mcdowell42 »

🚨| Cole Palmer has missed training with Chelsea due to illness. He is expected to MISS the game against Arsenal.

Mauricio Pochettino on Cole Palmer:

"We see tomorrow morning. Today, I don't believe he can be involved. Even if he will be good tomorrow, he may not be in a condition to play."

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Worried about this game and even more worried about Sunday’s.

Three consecutive poor performances and the team looking like they’ve lost the belief and cohesion of a couple of months ago. Can’t be simple coincidence that it’s coincided with Arteta fucking about with the starting eleven.

Interested to see if he starts Jesus, who was fucking useless on Saturday. Martinelli hasn’t been in great form at all (neither has Saka), but should always start ahead of Jesus.

Anyway, I think a draw is the best we’ll get. This lot have been poor all season but raised their game for us at their place and should have buried us.

I’ll go 1-1, but fear 1-2. :(

Midz

Post by Midz »

These horrible c.unts have found a bit of form lately but no matter what the result is tomorrow they'll always be scum.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 2:42 pm
Worried about this game and even more worried about Sunday’s.

Three consecutive poor performances and the team looking like they’ve lost the belief and cohesion of a couple of months ago. Can’t be simple coincidence that it’s coincided with Arteta fucking about with the starting eleven.

Interested to see if he starts Jesus, who was fucking useless on Saturday. Martinelli hasn’t been in great form at all (neither has Saka), but should always start ahead of Jesus.

Anyway, I think a draw is the best we’ll get. This lot have been poor all season but raised their game for us at their place and should have buried us.

I’ll go 1-1, but fear 1-2. :(

We will have played 5 games; including away to the Nazi's, whilst the Scum will have only played once... Typical FA Cuntwanks :banghead: :banghead:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I'm going for a fiesty first half But we WILL Bury these RacistCunts by at least 2, maybe 3 Goals! They'll start dishing out the Nasties so there'll be Handbags at some point and then (maybe) fisticuffs with Havertz involved in the fray ! :box:

#COYG :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

If Palmer does miss the game it's a massive bonus, he is their main man by a mile. I'm going for a nervy 2-1 win for us.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thinking of starting a crowd funder to raise ten grand and give the ten grand to the first person that can smuggle a bucket into a chav game and get pitchside to present the bucket to "elite coach that does not need trophies to prove how elite he is" Poxychinos.

Ray C

Post by Ray C »

I have a feeling Avitz will get sent off before the end of the season. This could be the game !. This won't be easy but I agree Scum will be harder at the weekend. :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2024 10:28 pm
Thinking of starting a crowd funder to raise ten grand and give the ten grand to the first person that can smuggle a bucket into a chav game and get pitchside to present the bucket to "elite coach that does not need trophies to prove how elite he is" Poxychinos.
Count me In! But your 'average' bucket just won't suffice as it looks like the Chubster has put on a fair number of Kilo's since he was at the Scum...It will need to be extra EXTRA Re-enforced Steel (Industrial Welded, Cold Rolled) :D

One of these might do the job....But by no means guaranteed!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta Pre-Game Presser: 14 Minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2euMH3GpRcE

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Cole Palmer’s fit apparently.

Step

Post by Step »

I fully expect old Treacle Head to set us up in the usual one dimensional way with many player physically fatigued.
A fresh Smith Rowe could work wonders against the team who will probably end up with him (if Treacle Head doesn't wake up and see what the rest of us can see). It's getting as predictable as the latter day Wenger performances. Once again I don't see us beating them. I hope I'm wrong but this will probably be the final nail in the coffin.

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:01 pm

I never had any doubts that he would be.

Chelsea paid £40 million for him and we'll have the chance to watch and compare him with Havertz, who cost us £65 million from, errr....oh yeah, Chelsea.

Good opportunity for the Arteta (and Havertz) fan boys to judge the transfer market ability of the "elite one". Might be a little embarrassing.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:51 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 3:01 pm

I never had any doubts that he would be.

Chelsea paid £40 million for him and we'll have the chance to watch and compare him with Havertz, who cost us £65 million from, errr....oh yeah, Chelsea.

Good opportunity for the Arteta (and Havertz) fan boys to judge the transfer market ability of the "elite one". Might be a little embarrassing.
yeah no surprise hes fit.....no problem we can beat this lot

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Ray C wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2024 7:11 am
I have a feeling Avitz will get sent off before the end of the season. This could be the game !. This won't be easy but I agree Scum will be harder at the weekend. :barscarf: :barscarf:
yes Ray, think we will win tonight but scum will be fired up...its their cup final....and our lot will be knackered...