Getting tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BournemouthRED

Re: Getting tickets

Post by BournemouthRED »

Latest ballot system is a joke.

Tx not better either! Still can’t moan about the team for once :D

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:39 am
If we can take the title to the last day then forget a ticket to the match - it could well be just as difficult to get into one of the pubs in the area that day! 8)
15% chance for silver member. 6% chance for red member. Not got a single ticket this season via a dozen or so ballot applications. Cancelled my membership for next season. Just 92,000 in front of me on season ticket waiting list. I will go to Orient for a few seasons.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

arrgee wrote:
Sun May 05, 2024 4:46 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:39 am
If we can take the title to the last day then forget a ticket to the match - it could well be just as difficult to get into one of the pubs in the area that day! 8)
15% chance for silver member. 6% chance for red member. Not got a single ticket this season via a dozen or so ballot applications. Cancelled my membership for next season. Just 92,000 in front of me on season ticket waiting list. I will go to Orient for a few seasons.
92,000? If we stay on current form I can’t see that getting you a season ticket in a lifetime even if you were 92,000 position on birth.

RJG23

Post by RJG23 »

I remember seeing an article from shewore in the summer saying the waiting list in 2018 was ~45k and this summer it was ~95k. Think it'll only increase due to the form we're in