Bournemouth H Sat 3rd May KO 1230

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: Bournemouth H Sat 3rd May KO 1230

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:52 am
Honestly we should be winning this fairly comfortably - I'm going for a 3-1 win

The manure game is the one that worries me - I have spent most of the last two seasons rubbishing them that sods law suggests fate might end up giving me a kick in the bollix :roll:
You never know what you're going to get with utd,they beat Liverpool in the cup and then drew with them in the league ,so the game won't be so straightforward, in saying tht they are very weak in the middle of the park.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:

The manure game is the one that worries me - I have spent most of the last two seasons rubbishing them that sods law suggests fate might end up giving me a kick in the bollix :roll:
Who in the fuck is 'Sod' ?

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Who in the fuck is 'Sod' ?

Alice's boyfriend

Stuart L (2)

Post by Stuart L (2) »

Recent victories v Bournemouth courtesy of arsenal.com

https://www.arsenal.com/news/look-back- ... ournemouth

:barscarf: :barscarf:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Mikel Arteta says Jurrien Timber is ready to make his comeback against Bournemouth on Saturday.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 1:55 pm
Mikel Arteta says Jurrien Timber is ready to make his comeback against Bournemouth on Saturday.

:shock:

Wow! Can't see him starting, but hopefully if we are winning and are putting in a secure performance, bring him on for 'minutes' etc.

Who knows perhaps he will be our 'lucky charm' and his mere presence back in the squad will make Cheaty Fuck Up ! :D :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Arteta Pre-Game Presser: (17 Minutes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zdhO4eb2CU

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:

This is what I said above. Been worried about Utd all along. Still, have to negotiate this one first. We could really do with a statement win here. Not a scrappy, hard thought 1-0 or 2-1, but lay down a marker and win 4-0. It might get in City's heads and might send a tough message to Utd.

So....a scrappy 2-1 it is then. :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

I can still see a scenario where we win all 3 by a solitary goal and City win the League on goal difference after drawing a game.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 6:17 pm
augie wrote:

This is what I said above. Been worried about Utd all along. Still, have to negotiate this one first. We could really do with a statement win here. Not a scrappy, hard thought 1-0 or 2-1, but lay down a marker and win 4-0. It might get in City's heads and might send a tough message to Utd.

So....a scrappy 4 - 0 it is then. :lol:
:lol:

:high5:

That uselessKunt David Coote is reffing the game :roll: with Pete Bankes on VAR and assistant VAR is Stuart Burt, so we really are going to need to be on our game right from the start.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:25 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
augie wrote:

That uselessKunt David Coote is reffing the game :roll: with Pete Bankes on VAR and assistant VAR is Stuart Burt, so we really are going to need to be on our game right from the start.
Thank fuck we can't hear the VAR chat live yet or we'd be piss deep in "Stubo", "Banksy", and "Cooters" matey banter shite. :roll:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

I fully expect our first goal from a set piece to be ruled out by VAR now that the media is saturated with White and Saliba's blocking antics.

Arsenal star labelled a 'cheat' as VAR slammed for letting him get away with it. Daily Express from that paragon of virtue ex Spurs player Souness

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 10:23 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri May 03, 2024 7:25 pm
Retro Gunner wrote:
augie wrote:

Thank fuck we can't hear the VAR chat live yet or we'd be piss deep in "Stubo", "Banksy", and "Cooters" matey banter shite. :roll:
Tru Dat! :high5: and let's not forget Ollsie, Hoopsie and Webbo. All part of the inept El Cunto Clique :twisted: :cussing:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal team is out.

Unchanged for the third game in a row.

Timber not in the squad.

Arsenal XI: Raya, White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tomiyasu; Partey, Odegaard, Rice; Saka, Havertz, Trossard
Last edited by mcdowell42 on Sat May 04, 2024 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

My arse is fucking devouring my undies here.