Hello all im new with a question!!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gooner1315

Hello all im new with a question!!

Post by Gooner1315 »

Evening all,im new to here,been reading the site for a while and think its great. Anyway im not after tickets or selling them like most people's first posts that iv seen. Just wanted to know if anyone has or know a direct email/contact number for Peter Hill Wood or anyone with that stature at arsenal,iv got a complaint to make,and most of the muppets i speak to at arsenal havn't got a clue so i wanted to take it further. Any help would be great.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

i think your best bet would be to put it in writing to ken friar and send it to the highbury house address. he will respond.

REB

Post by REB »

welcome and good luck getting a proper reply

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

Will do. Thanks for your help,much appreciated.

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

I know i dont hold much hope in getting a proper reply,but im determined this time,im sick of the lying to fans,and the saying of one thing and then another.

Thanks for the welcome by the way :barscarf:

Gunner4LiF3

Post by Gunner4LiF3 »

whats the complaint? 8) 8) :roll:

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

It's about the away scheme. I sent off the application 7 weeks ago,iv called every week because it was taking it's time and i was getting concerned but everytime they've assured me i was on the scheme,and that they were taking a while with applications because the computer systems had messed up or something. So i rang them today and lo and behold i get told that they have got no record of my application on there system. It was on friday the last time i rang and they said yep your on it,the details have been sent to you and to ring on tuesday to confirm that i recieved it. I did and i got told that. Iv booked travel and everything (i know i probably shouldnt have,but arsenal shouldnt have said im on it). then they said a supervisor would ring back and suprrise suprise no phone call back :roll:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Gooner1315 wrote:It's about the away scheme. I sent off the application 7 weeks ago,iv called every week because it was taking it's time and i was getting concerned but everytime they've assured me i was on the scheme,and that they were taking a while with applications because the computer systems had messed up or something. So i rang them today and lo and behold i get told that they have got no record of my application on there system. It was on friday the last time i rang and they said yep your on it,the details have been sent to you and to ring on tuesday to confirm that i recieved it. I did and i got told that. Iv booked travel and everything (i know i probably shouldnt have,but arsenal shouldnt have said im on it). then they said a supervisor would ring back and suprrise suprise no phone call back :roll:
hmm...I think that definately warrants an explanation from the club! good luck, and hope you get it sorted out.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

when ken friar sees your letter it should be sorted with one internal phone call. just explain the situation without being abusive, hard as that might be.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Sorry to here of your situation mate and welcome to the forum 8)

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

Exactly what i said to the away scheme/travel club department on the phone,but there as much use as a durex with a hole in it. Cheers for the good luck,looks like im going to need it,as arsenal wont be paying me back over £150 in travel costs so far will they. The thing that made me laugh was,i turned round and said "how do you explain the touts on the away scheme standing outside the grounds selling tickets at way over the odds? ie: sperz £300 etc etc." My response "sir this is a case weve been monitoring since 2005/2006,but we cant seem to catch the touts" :roll: looks like there doing alot :roll:

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

Cor wayno if thats the hello i get,what would be my goodbye :D

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Thats actually a picture of Stearmaster before he let himself go :lol:

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

Wayno wrote:Thats actually a picture of Stearmaster before he let himself go :lol:
:finger:

lol :lol: :lol:

Gooner1315

Post by Gooner1315 »

:oops: