Champions League or Mickey Mouse Cup

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermc

Champions League or Mickey Mouse Cup

Post by goonermc »

So anyway lads, the tiny totts in the next round. I just want to throw one out there. Would you rather beat P.S.V. or the Spuds over two legs. Champions League glory or beating our bitterest rivals in a Mickey Mouse Cup.

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

botn nuff said !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :P :P :P :P [/b]

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

Don't understand!. What's botn??

liam bradys left foot

sorry too much beer meant BOTH

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

You and me both mate. I ain't come down yet. 6-3, f###ing great!!

liam bradys left foot

TOP BANNA goonermc lets make sure we let the thieving bastards now it next time they come to AG

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

POLICE ALERT. Has anyone who attended tuesdays cup match seen 11 pairs of football boots. Apparently they were stolen by 6 teenagers who were last seen heading towards the kop end.

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

Can anyone who was in the Merseyside area on tuesday night please help police with their enquirys after six goals were stolen from Liverpool Football Club. Police are keen to trace several North London Teenagers who were last seen getting on a coach travelling back to the capital. Apparently those responsible were dressed in yellow shirts and had several thousand accomplices egging them on. Please contact your local police station as suspects should not be approached.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

NO CONTEST ANYONE WHO WAS IN PARIS LAST YEAR WANTS TO EXPERIENCE THE SAME AGAIN.ARSENAL TO BECOME A REAL EUROPEAN SUPERPOWER MUST WIN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE NOT THE CARLING CUP.I JUST HOPE A TWO-LEGGED SEMI V THE SPUDS AND A POSSIBLE FINAL V CHELSKI DOESNT EFFECT OUR FORM IN EUROPE.
WER"E GOING TO ATHENS WER"E ON OUR WAY