No BOTTLE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermc

No BOTTLE

Post by goonermc »

No Heart, no guts, no bottle, no stomach for a fight.?? Well lads, i think those accusations got buried on the Ewood pitch tonight, if anyone ever thought that after our 3-1 win at Anfield. I was PROUD to be a Gooner tonight, as always.
Last edited by goonermc on Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

and all that with ten men robbie savage is a c*** im sorry and rob stiles is the same he should have shown them both the same coloured card, and as for terry henry well weve gotta sell him to west ham aint we who misses from 12 yards !!!!!! :P

N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

Yeah he's shit that Terry Henry lol.

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

Robbie Savage you cheating cowardly sheepshagging little c***. Keeps playing the hard man until someone so nuch as looks at him funny and then goes down like sadam hussein. wish someone would properly smack the bastard and give him something to really cry about. :evil:

Great result though. Tel looks back to his best after his rest and now we can push for the cup treble. All hail King Kolo. :!:

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

and Gilberto gets a three game ban
FOR THAT!!!??
ridiculous
FA has to have a sliding scale of 'violent conduct'
some are worth more than 3 (thatcher obv springs to mind) some less
chimbonda slapped a player in the face and gets yellow
gilberto gets a 3game ban 4reacting to extreme provocation
wotta joke

Gooneroonie

Post by Gooneroonie »

I think we will all agree that it is our 'rivals' from shite hart lane who are now seriously lacking bottle!

I honestly don't think they have recovered since we owned them at Ashburton!!!