Spurs Tickets

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
shu

Spurs Tickets

Post by shu »

Well i am sure that it will be a nice atmostphere around the new ground if the scum do get the 9,000 tickets they want !!!!!!!!!!!! imagine those wankers outside afterwards , scum !

I reckeon we will lose the first leg 2-0 and bring in some names for the second and do them big time. The thought of those 9000 *word censored* singing with glee would be as bad as wembley 91.

Arsene had better take this seriously !

highburyJD

Post by highburyJD »

spuds want 9000 at ashburton
but say they can't give us 15% @the shit-hole due to 'safety'
the fa has 2tell the tinytotts to grow up

pathetic inconsistency - there has to be percentage parity at least

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Wrong way round it is the safety of 9,000 supporters at the new ground that is the problem and spurs giving us only 3.000 is to keep the percentage parity due to above.

The first cup match is of course Bolton just a few days earlier so there is no time to use this as a pilot match. How many Bolton fans are taking up their FA Cup allocation? Not many I should imagine.