The Classics

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
N22Gooner

The Classics

Post by N22Gooner »

What ever happened to the classics like "Good Old Arsenal", "Fuck 'em all", "We all follow the arsenal", "We hate nottingham forest", "You are my arsenal", "Knees up mother brown", "Maybe it's because i'm a londoner", "We are the pride of north london", "Molly Malone" and "B' Jesus said paddy". These songs are too good to just be forgotten in time lets bring them back not just for a better atmosphere but also to bring back some highbury memories.

P.S. The more times we sing these then all the new fans will eventually learn them.

C'mon Arsenal

Mark

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

N22, where's your season ticket seat?? as far as i'm concerned we've been singing the first 3 songs you mention in block 5(red action), especially against Manure.

N22Gooner

Post by N22Gooner »

I don't have a season ticket i'm silver but i go to most home games, i'll be sitting in block 5 vs **** so looking foward to singing those songs.

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

nice one N22, the more of us singers the better.

gotrek

Post by gotrek »

I watched the game versus Bolton and I heard mainly two songs: "Adebayor", "Afc the greatest team".

I liked the sheet with the clock on it.

Why didn't they include a clock end in the AG? i mean it would have been a nice reminder..I am surprised noone thought of it.

Gooner_mojo

Post by Gooner_mojo »

N22Gooner wrote:I don't have a season ticket i'm silver but i go to most home games, i'll be sitting in block 5 vs **** so looking foward to singing those songs.
Same as me mate,

lets get them songs going!!!