ROB 'BROKEN LEG' SAVAGE

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermc

ROB 'BROKEN LEG' SAVAGE

Post by goonermc »

I think i can talk for all us Gooners in wishing Robbie Savage a speedy recovery from the broken leg he sustained against Watford. I think we all would have been devastated with the sight of the welshman getting carried off on the stretcher. It looks like Mr. Savage will be out for the rest of the season. I wish him a speedy recovery. NOT............ I HOPE YOU DIE YOU F###ING WOMEN, YOU FINALLY GOT AN INJURY THAT JUSTIFIED THE DIVE, I HOPE IT F###ING HURT, C##T.

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

expressed with appropriate sensitivity for a fallen warrior. remembering the pained expressions on his face from challenges in past matches, i'd say this must be the 300th time he's broken his leg? :lol:

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

I normally think it is disgusting when people gloat at others' misery -- but in this case I make an exception. I think that Robbie Savage is a grade A c**t and he deserves all he gets. When I saw the headline on the BBC website I did a little gleeful chuckle and immediately clicked the link. I kind of feel guilty, perhaps having forefieted any place in any heaven, should it exist. Anyway - perhaps karma has come to kick him hard - in the leg.

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

The karma police finally caught up with Mr. Savage, justice prevails!!! :lol:

Rilo

Post by Rilo »

I think Gilberto did the main damage last week.

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

:P

NUFF SAID THE MUPPET DESERVED IT

norn irish red

Post by norn irish red »

couldnt of happened to a nicer person,duno if its cause hes welsh or just a prick....think its 50-50 :lol:

ABOU DIABY 2

Post by ABOU DIABY 2 »

Al Bangura is now my favouite player :D :D