Sp*rs scum fans

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner Erol

Sp*rs scum fans

Post by gooner Erol »

I'v been going to ##### hart lane for our annual fixture for years now & it's starting to get worrying now for genuine Arsenal fans getting to but mainly leaving the ground post match , it's actually getting worse now with the level of abuse & intimidation towards us. One day i fear someone is going to seriously suffer at their hands.
I have 2 seasons ago seen one of their fans spit/swear on one of our fans as he was entering the turnstile area at the Park Lane & a copper just stood & watched , until proper punishment is handed out to sp*rs they will not change & are not bothered.This is now going beyond normal footballing banter.
Also the way some of our fans were thrown out during wednesday's game for nothing but minor offences makes the whole lot out to be a joke. Anyone in the upper tier concourse at half-time will know exactly what i'm talking about as the riot police just ran riot in there pushing & shoving anyone in their way. Just to make it worse a mate of mine who was thrown out during the 1st half, into the street in the Park lane alone , had to contend with a running battle with 2 of their fans waiting in the street to try & pick off anyone thrown out........thing is some of our like minded fans
are now also starting to dish out the same to them when they get to N5 & you know what?........too right!

gooner Erol

Post by gooner Erol »

Just an update which i heard via a steward of the damage done last night by the spuds fans inside the ground. A number of toilets were still damaged & also a number of toilets had to be closed down due to flooding caused by them just pissing up the walls inside....also a new trend for them now , started at the league game at the Grove , they now have started slashing the seats , i heard approx 60-100 seats were slashed & will need to be replaced from last night.............why does the club not go public on this & make it a policy next time they visit , that spurs will be liable for any damage caused by their fans & will be paid for by spurs & make this know to their fans before future games , so at least that somewhere along the line they will be paying for it from spurs money , maybe using the spuds home programme before their visit to us to make it known to them, who will be paying at the end of their little spree....because i don't see why it should be us, no?

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

the vandalism caused by spurs fans at arsenal is a long-running story. the clubs between them agree not to make public the extent of the damage and the trade off for this arrangement is that spurs pick up the bill for the damage. pissing up the walls to the extent that the toilets are flooded and need closing is a new one to me though. logic says that by doing this, spurs fans will be forced to wade through their own urine. Kind of suits that mob, who are familiar enough with us taking the pee out of them when it comes to football. :roll: