Why Gooners can only enjoy the Carling Cup Final (Feb 14)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter. can't wait til feb 25th myself. can you imagine it if denilson showed up fat frank? where would he put his face? ok - probably between one of the rolls of fat on his gut :lol:

gotrek

Post by gotrek »

Nicely written article.
Agree totally, but I'll have ten quid on us winning...only because we can and because I'll probably make a hefty profit do.

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

Understand where you are coming from but not sure I agree. I felt like this before Paris - but not afterwards. How would you feel if we led 1-0 again and lost; or got stuffed 5-0 like last time they played our 'kids' (albeit pre-pubertial then). I too will have ten quid on Arsenal so will be doubly distraught if we lose. :(

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

I agree we go into this final as big underdogs and every one knows we are better when we are not expected to win.All the pressure is on Chelski.They will play there first team.It is a win-win situation for us.