Arsenal: don't ever do that to us again!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
proudtosaythatname

Arsenal: don't ever do that to us again!

Post by proudtosaythatname »

My nerves are totally shredded! I'm emotionally drained. How did we miss 2 penalties and an open goal? Then come back and win having surrendered the initiative and looked out on our feet. But we did it...and I am proud to say that name - just. Phew...didn't know whether to laugh or cry Laughing now. :D :( :shock: :? :roll:

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

That is the Arsenal way.
Never give up. Well played to the boys/girls that travelled.
Quality

AFC
C'mon

tenementfunster5

Post by tenementfunster5 »

C'mon Gunners!! Have it Fat Sam.
The boys were fantastic today. Outplayed out muscled and out classed those thugs. Finally a bit of battle in midfield. The new 'Paddy' Diaby looked very comfortable, good distribution and even did the Vieira keep ups around the opposition. And how about Denilson, looked so good for the entire 120 minutes. Thought he was dead on his feet and then he would be on a 40yard run great commitment and ability. Beast looked a bit off tonight but i'm sure in time it will come good and he'll get some consistency.

See everyone on Sat.

1 Arsene Wenger!, There's only 1 Arsene Wenger!

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

What an emotional rollercoaster ride that was, brilliant result and will hopefully lay the bogey's to rest. Bring on Blackburn :lol:

Wayno

Post by Wayno »

Does anyone know if the rocket will be open on Saturday or is the kick off too early?

Goonanana

Post by Goonanana »

:shock: why do they do this to us! my poor gf was promised all my attention at bang on 21:45 but no we had to go and balls up a corner!

How the hell did Anelka not get sent off!!! ade could have run the ball all the way into the net if he hadn't been cut down! the ref had a great game up until then imho but obviously lost his bottle when it came to sending 2 of the home team off! If he'd have scored that volley after than i'd have gone mental!

If Senderos got sent off for his stroke against boro 17 yards out with a goalkeeper between the sticks can someone tell me how this was less of a goal scoring opportunity!?

Still the mani thing is we are through :D Will titi play on Saturday is the question? I think poor Denilson needs a rest he nearly ran himself into the ground! i'm so glad cesc didnt have to play 120 minutes because he's been looking pretty tired recently

U.F.G Anfield '89

Post by U.F.G Anfield '89 »

Fantastic I cannot remember the last time i was so proud of my team, they wiped some of that disgusting smugness off fat sam "jabba the hutt" allardyce's face.

all the players really gave their all last night and if i wrote about every player deserving of mention here all the hyperbole would be able to sink a ship designed and built solely for the purpose of hyperbole transport.

a couple of missed chances due imho to this whole bogey team thing hopefully the fact that we beat them in spite of that will put this whole curse to bed and that it will be nothing but defeat for the boltscum from now on.

finally is anyone noticing the lack of mention of this on the news, going on about something to do with steve mclaren instead, rest assured that if we had lost it would be non stop, wall to wall, slow motion replays of our defeat! i'm a little pissed off by that but who cares, we beat the bastards!! :D :D :D :D

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Wayno wrote:Does anyone know if the rocket will be open on Saturday or is the kick off too early?
The Rocket is pre-booked (as private hire) by RedAction and for this Saturday it was already booked for something else so alas it will not be open at all.

Dicko

Post by Dicko »

Goonanana wrote::shock: why do they do this to us! my poor gf was promised all my attention at bang on 21:45 but no we had to go and balls up a corner!
Well it was the FA Cup and a Replay you should have know better. HE HE :wink: