Bum seats at Arsenal (Feb 13)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

usual thread starter for anyone with good or bad family enclosure experiences. think we should be able to buy concession seats anywhere in the stadium, but that isn't going to happen.

gotrek

Post by gotrek »

Funny how someone can write a all page and finish up saying that next time he'll be watching the game from a good old view while his old lady and kid will be below with the rest...Nice going mate!
You have found a way of spending time with your falily while actually being away from them! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gunnersaurus is rather scary I admit, he is designed to scare **** kids away I think....

gooner.ed
Site Admin

Post by gooner.ed »

if i could afford seats upstairs for them, they'd enjoy an equally good view. no half price for kids outside the FE though. Arsenal is an expensive team for a family to follow - especially if they don't bring their own food and drink !

proudtosaythatname

Post by proudtosaythatname »

I suspected when I chose my seat for AG the bloke who sold me it had pulled a fast one by convincing me that at 5'7 (and a half)" I'd get a poorer view from the Lower (less expensive) Tier. Seems lucky I trusted him. Will have to try a Lower Tier seat sometime to compare.

And if Jonah has anything to do with Arsenal going one down there must be nearly 60,000 of them following the Gunners this season!

Steve

Post by Steve »

I sit in the lower tier and have a great view. Although I am on the halfway line. Can't complain at all. :lol:

legend10

Post by legend10 »

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I TOLD YOU ABOUT 4MONTHS AGO.

I EMAILED IT TO YOU AND YOU POSTED IT ON THE MAI BIT OF THE GOONER.

THE PEOPLE WHO SOLD US THE SEATS LIED AND SAID THE GRADIANT WAS STEEPER THAN HIGHBURY

LIARS LIARS LIARS.

I GOT SLATED ON HERE FOR SAYING HOW CRAP IT WAS.

NOW PEOPLE MIGHT BELIEVE ME

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

My kids persuaded me to buy tickets for the Spurs game behind the goal, with those big, noisy, swearing boys rather than the boring old Family Enclosure. They enjoyed every bit of the experience....accept having to stand for the entire 120 minutes! We'll be in our usual spot tomorrow and I think its great - for families. The only changes I'd like to see are separating people with kids from the OAP's. They may both get concessions but that doesn't mean they want to sit next to each other! And how about having a Family Enclosure behind the goal rather than tucked away in the corner? These kids are our future.... And the gradient of the seating is fine! If it were steeper then you couldn't get as many seats in and we may have well have stayed at Highbury!!