Flag ban now OVER

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
N13Gooner

Post by N13Gooner »

Kypros re...give it a rest with all the religion.

This is really the wrong place to talk about all that.

stearmaster

FUCK

Post by stearmaster »

FUCK POLITICAL CORRECTNESS IN FOOTBALL....THE ONLY PC PART OF FOOTBALL IS NON RACISUM :@:@:@

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

As we have to put up with all-seater stadia these days it would probably be a good thing to do away with all flags altogether.

On a terrace you can move, in a seated area if some prick near you wants to wave a big flag your viewing throughout the game is fucked. I remember an argument nearly kicking off close to me at the 1993 League Cup final over such an issue.

stearmaster

Post by stearmaster »

No they were talkin about flags that go over the edge of the boards...And if it was them big wavey ones nad some1 was doin it in front of me i wouldnt mind em doin it before and after but if they do it during that would piss me off and thats wen its annoying but if we just scored its ok then aswell for about 10 seconds whilst the celebrations are on unless its a classy celebration :)