Hi from Oz !!

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
bill

Hi from Oz !!

Post by bill »

Hi to everyone,im an exiled Gooner in Oz,really miss going to the games,the times for watching matches out here is crap,its all middle of the night stuff!! :cry:
Anyone interested in a stubby holder/drinks cooler with the logo "ooh to,ooh to be,ooh to be a Gooner!" on em check em out on ebay,or email me direct,cheers!

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Hey Bill,

I'm moving out to Sydney later this year- must say that The Arsenal is the thing I will miss the most. I already live abroad, but at least I can get home for some games at the moment. I'm interested to know actually- is it possible to get the games on TV over there? I watch live streaming on the internet at the moment but the problem is you can't record that and watch it later.

Cheers

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

no but can you send me a crarte of tooheys!!! love that stuff and cant get it over here anymore !!

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

There is an Aussie bar nearby here that sells Tooheys, but I live in Holland so a bar in Groningen probably doesn't help you!

I was born in Harlow though - god help me.

gotrek

Post by gotrek »

stubby holder/drinks cooler
Some guy sellingtickets, now this stuff which I have no idea what I would use it for apart from throwing it at the bottom of some cupboard full of merchandise junk.
Before that it was the dildo videos by the yiddo virus propagators...what is forum? some sort of shopping channel??

liam bradys left foot

Post by liam bradys left foot »

I was born in Harlow though - god help me
thats where i live right at this very mo !!!!! did you go to school in harlow area ??

bill

Post by bill »

liam bradys left foot wrote:no but can you send me a crarte of tooheys!!! love that stuff and cant get it over here anymore !!
Yeah,nice drop the Tooheys,used to drink Victoria Bitter even when i lived in England,try here for tooheys,

http://www.beerritz.co.uk/product.asp?productid=13993

bill

Post by bill »

gotrek wrote:
stubby holder/drinks cooler
Some guy sellingtickets, now this stuff which I have no idea what I would use it for apart from throwing it at the bottom of some cupboard full of merchandise junk.
Before that it was the dildo videos by the yiddo virus propagators...what is forum? some sort of shopping channel??
Youve got me thinking,perhaps dildo-holders next??....
Sorry if you think its crap,stubby holders are used widely in Oz for putting your beer/drink in so you keep it colder longer!Bill

we_are_the_arsenal

Post by we_are_the_arsenal »

lisa_gooner wrote:Hey Bill,

I'm moving out to Sydney later this year- must say that The Arsenal is the thing I will miss the most. I already live abroad, but at least I can get home for some games at the moment. I'm interested to know actually- is it possible to get the games on TV over there? I watch live streaming on the internet at the moment but the problem is you can't record that and watch it later.

Cheers
Hi Lisa,

You can watch most gunners games live on pay-tv, which is called foxtel. If you didn't want to get pay-tv then the best choise is to go to a pub that has fox-sports (most do). I live in Melbourne so i'm not sure of any pubs in sydney that show them, but im sure if you ring around when you get there you could easily find one. As bill said, the games are in early hours of the morning normally, but its well worth getting up to watch the greatest team of all!
Last edited by we_are_the_arsenal on Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.