Where to park?

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Yorkshire_Gooner

Where to park?

Post by Yorkshire_Gooner »

I am thinking about driving down for the games at ashburton grove because the train prices are killing my pocket,does anybody know any good places to park?

Hatfield Red

Post by Hatfield Red »

If you dont fancy driving in london you could alwys leave your car at cockfosters and tube it???? Or another tube station in the suburbs???? :?:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

Drive to Blackhorse Road http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x ... search.srf

which is off of the North Circular at the Crooked Billet roundabout and down Billet Road. You can park in Car Park opposite station. Its a few stops from Finsbury Park on the Victoria line.

If anyone knows where you can park nearer to the Ground do inform me as I am all ears.

Liverpool Road used to be good but is all permits on match days now

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

Drive down through Highgate Village and cross Archway (over the bridge itself with great views of the stadium!) and then drop down Hornsey Road. As you approach Seven Sisters Road you'll see loads of signs for match day parking. Expect to pay £10. For a night game, try to arrive just after 7pm as you can then park in most of the streets in this area. Cockfosters ok but route from M25 can be a real crawl, plus there's a lot of engineering works at the moment on the Piccadily Line.