Defence for Tonight

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Goonanana

Defence for Tonight

Post by Goonanana »

Would anyone else be willing to take the plunge and plump for Traore at left back? there has been no mention of him so far and as far as i know he's not injured so why bother playing someone out of position?

Yea i know its a massive step up and the champions league is a whole new ball game but if your good enough to beat liverpool, everton and the scum and play in a cup final against chelsea then your not going to be a total mug.

I think i'd rather see traore on the left with gallas in the middle where he dominates then gallas on the right

Traore gallas toure clichy

nice attacking full backs :D

but from what everyone is saying PSV are likely to want to paly on the break so two wandering full backs might not be the best idea but sod it, lets put it to bed 3-1 tonight :twisted:

GonnEr18

Post by GonnEr18 »

No way No Way No way

We got gallas DJ and Flamini no need for that kid to fuk us up