Chavs V Spuds

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
lisa_gooner

Chavs V Spuds

Post by lisa_gooner »

I was pleased about this draw- at least one of them will be out of the FA Cup. I would dearly love the Chavs to win nothing, but at the same time I think we should nip this spud "Cup Team" myth in the bud. Thoughts?

stearmaster

my thought

Post by stearmaster »

after hearin big fat frank thinking chavs will win all 4 id love to see the spuds win *Sck as we speak* just to see em lose in the final sunday, go outta the CL, spuds get a 90th minute penalty and knock em out the fa cup and manure *sick as we speak agen*win ther league on the last day of the season....and see that arrogant twat of a managers face on MOTD on the last day of the season wen they win fuck all....:)

exiled in notts

Post by exiled in notts »

Apart from ourselves, there are several sides left in the draw who could give Spuds a good cuffing in the semis, so I suppose you'd have to go for wanting them to knock out Chavski in the quarters and then get beaten by Plymouth.

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Hmmm.... nice thoughts exiled in notts, Plymouth could give them a whipping. Maybe they could blame Lasagne?

exiled in notts

I don't think even they'd try to play that card again. They'd probably need to delve into the "Big Book of Poxy Excuses" (copyright A. Ferguson - Pissedupscumbag Press).

lisa_gooner

Post by lisa_gooner »

Would that be "I was too off my tits on Whisky to see the ball"? or "We're such an English club with American owners and a Scottish Manager and only about 3 English players..."

exiled in notts

They're both there on the same page as "It's not fair. The opposition players were all wearing the same clothes."

Funny how "English" becomes "British and Irish" for the purposes of Man Ure's flag waving. Is that so they can then include Giggs, O'Shea, Fletcher etc?

Chunky The Gooner

Post by Chunky The Gooner »

I actually want the spuds to knock the chavs out only for them to lose to Plymouth or Watford in the semi finals just as their fans are dreaming of an FA Cup Final. I say Plymouth or Watford because sod's law if we beat Blackburn then Manchester City then we will get Manchester United !

dbrien

Post by dbrien »

Perhaps spuds might now realise that when Ossies knees go all trembly, it could after all these years have been Parkinsons. It just strikes me that they have been trembly for years now, he really should get them looked at.