if we divided the ground in to rsose tinters and realists...

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BournemouthRED

if we divided the ground in to rsose tinters and realists...

Post by BournemouthRED »

what side would make more noise? disscuss

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

As a rosetinter myself I would say the rosetinter section :barscarf:

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

i'm neither a realist nor a rosetinter. i'm a superior force that sits above both, carrying the ultimate truth with meself

8)

Gooner Jim

Post by Gooner Jim »

brazilianGOONER wrote:i'm neither a realist nor a rosetinter. i'm a superior force that sits above both, carrying the ultimate truth with meself

8)
with a signature about us winning the treble I find that hard to believe :D :lol:

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

i think one side would have alot of tutting and moaning, i also wonder how many would be left in each side after 85mins? interesting!

brazilianGOONER

Gooner Jim wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:i'm neither a realist nor a rosetinter. i'm a superior force that sits above both, carrying the ultimate truth with meself

8)
with a signature about us winning the treble I find that hard to believe :D :lol:
shhh, don't uncover the truth, i'm hiding! :wink: :lol: :lol:

Red107

Post by Red107 »

The term "realist" suggests that you are correct.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red107 wrote:The term "realist" suggests that you are correct.
We are. :wink:

This whole "realist" v "rosetinter" thing is being taken out of context a bit. Very few people would fit TOTALLY into either category.

I think I have a "realistic" view on the team and can see that certain players are not good enough, but I often watch The Arsenal with unrealistic expectations, hoping we can win every game.

In the stadium I fully support the team and every player in the jersey but I will also pass comment on someone playing shit and let a yell at them too.

I sing and chant but also have a good moan too when justified. So I'm possibly somewhere in the middle, but leaning a good bit more to the "realist" side.

Maybe "rosetinter" and "realist" are not enough. Maybe we need a third category; the "Handsome Bastards" category. :-P :wink:

Galasso

Post by Galasso »

DB10GOONER wrote:

This whole "realist" v "rosetinter" thing is being taken out of context a bit. Very few people would fit TOTALLY into either category.

I think I have a "realistic" view on the team and can see that certain players are not good enough, but I often watch The Arsenal with unrealistic expectations, hoping we can win every game.

In the stadium I fully support the team and every player in the jersey but I will also pass comment on someone playing shit and let a yell at them too.

I sing and chant but also have a good moan too when justified. So I'm possibly somewhere in the middle, but leaning a good bit more to the "realist" side.

Maybe "rosetinter" and "realist" are not enough. Maybe we need a third category; the "Handsome Bastards" category. :-P :wink:
I think the category that you're looking for DB10 is "Junior Gunners"

:D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Galasso wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

I think the category that you're looking for DB10 is "Junior Gunners"

:D :wink:
:lol:

wankhead. :wink:

cusamano

Post by cusamano »

Gooner Jim wrote:

8)
I won´t take long and the signature needs to changed :x

brazilianGOONER

cusamano wrote:
Gooner Jim wrote:

8)
I won´t take long and the signature needs to changed :x
now you calm down, cusamano. i'm not changing it for the quadruple, doesn't matter how hard you want me to :wink:

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion mate but in honesty I'd rather be with you lot than on my own :lol: :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:

Thanks for the suggestion mate but in honesty I'd rather be with you lot than on my own :lol: :wink:
:lol:

goonermc

Re: if we divided the ground in to rsose tinters and realist

Post by goonermc »

BournemouthRED wrote:what side would make more noise? disscuss
Oh my god! My biggest pet hate. People who make a statement/opinion then add discuss(with one s) at the end.....AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!