henry hits out at gunners for going down so easily

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
merse_10

henry hits out at gunners for going down so easily

Post by merse_10 »

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528, ... 67,00.html

bet you were thinking the same thing i was
dont do it titi dont, please theres no need t........oh you haven't :oops:

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

was a yellow / redcard offence so he is likely to walk for it, i think the ref would have taken into account that it was an uneeded rash challenge tr7 facing his own goal in the center of the pitch, there was no need to charge in and go to ground like that

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Blah, Blah, Blah :awnker:

DanielD

Post by DanielD »

"He is up and running around two minutes later, absolutely fine," the 27-year-old Wolves midfielder said.
So a player's leg has to be broken if it's a red card offence.. FFS, sums up why this situation is so fucked up.

SCREAM AIM FIRE

Post by SCREAM AIM FIRE »

:lol: what a dickhead, it was a clear red card offense...
from behind, as it said in that interview, "stud marks on his ankle"

thats hardly a fair challenge :lol:

should get a 4 match ban now surely? violent conduct AND accusing players of going down easily before the hearing?

RNTGOONER

Post by RNTGOONER »

DanielD wrote:
"He is up and running around two minutes later, absolutely fine," the 27-year-old Wolves midfielder said.
So a player's leg has to be broken if it's a red card offence.. FFS, sums up why this situation is so fucked up.

good point, that is stupid thing to say, one reason for the red card is suppposed to be a detterant to prevent avoidable injuries, not react to them.

Vince

Post by Vince »

"That is what they do here, I don't think it's pretty.
"Their players moan when they get tackled when they get hit hard and so does Arsene Wenger.
"Here in particular, Arsenal moan a lot, their players go down like a sack of spuds.
"They get hit hard like any other clubs do and we are hearing about it for weeks and weeks.
"They play good football here, and are a great side, but it is not nice to see.
"We love Arsenal's great football, but when they are rolling around getting people sent off, it makes you not want to see them do so well."
what a *word censored* :shock:

Red107

Post by Red107 »

"They get hit hard like any other clubs do and we are hearing about it for weeks and weeks."

Name 'any other club' where they have had as many Ramsey like injuries.

Red107

Post by Red107 »

EDIT: Repeat post, bollocks.

I swear I'm not that type of poster though.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

The tackle was not a red for me....a yellow at best...we have to stop being pussies.....

potter

Post by potter »

"I have gone in to win it, Rosicky has gone across me to shield the ball. By that time, I have already gone to ground.

Otherwise translated as : Rosicky was quicker than I thought , I had lost control of my movement , Iwnet for the ball but had to go through the player to get it.
Idiot.

GunnerDude

Post by GunnerDude »

SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:The tackle was not a red for me....a yellow at best...we have to stop being pussies.....
If Tomas leg was planted we would be singing a different song. Tackle from behind at that pace and dint get the ball first is a red and nothing less.

SammyDroppedHisShorts
Location: In front of the best fans on earth. The Arse and all.

Post by SammyDroppedHisShorts »

GunnerDude wrote:
SammyDroppedHisShorts wrote:The tackle was not a red for me....a yellow at best...we have to stop being pussies.....
If Tomas leg was planted we would be singing a different song. Tackle from behind at that pace and dint get the ball first is a red and nothing less.
But Tomas wasnt where you say....so for me a yellow

gusher311

Post by gusher311 »

Vince wrote:
"That is what they do here, I don't think it's pretty.
"Their players moan when they get tackled when they get hit hard and so does Arsene Wenger.
"Here in particular, Arsenal moan a lot, their players go down like a sack of spuds.
"They get hit hard like any other clubs do and we are hearing about it for weeks and weeks.
"They play good football here, and are a great side, but it is not nice to see.
"We love Arsenal's great football, but when they are rolling around getting people sent off, it makes you not want to see them do so well."
what a c**t :shock:

The *word censored* wouldn't know good football if it slapped him in the face :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: . I can't believe players are that stupid that they can't understand why we don't like wreckless tackles and think we're being over sensitive :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Post by 1989 »

This is why we need a Lee Cattermole, a Felipe Melo in there to make these cunts think twice before clattering into our players.