Embarrassing- Lame- Pathetic

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jamjc64

Embarrassing- Lame- Pathetic

Post by jamjc64 »

Super ....Super....Jack.............. Super Jackie Wilshere. ?????

Is that the best we can up with. At Brum game yesterday and when this started up as it did for a little bit at Wigan.

What a joke. Surely with one of the best future talents of the game not to mention Arsenal we can come up with something better than this.

How many super players do we need. Thomas, Nicholas, ect ect ect.
Those of you that sung it should hang your head in shame. Now i know we are not the most original bunch when it comes to songs but for fucks sake we must be able to do better than this ????????

Somebody sort it out :banghead:

benglenton

Post by benglenton »

this is a good argue, same thought when listened on tv, simple chant, AFC fans can do it better

Iceman29

Re: Embarrassing- Lame- Pathetic

Post by Iceman29 »

jamjc64 wrote:Super ....Super....Jack.............. Super Jackie Wilshere. ?????

Is that the best we can up with. At Brum game yesterday and when this started up as it did for a little bit at Wigan.

What a joke. Surely with one of the best future talents of the game not to mention Arsenal we can come up with something better than this.

Those of you that sung it should hang your head in shame. Now i know we are not the most original bunch when it comes to songs but for fucks sake we must be able to do better than this ????????

Why don't you come to some of the away games and show us how to do it then....let's see what you have got sonny

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

Iceman29 wrote:
jamjc64 wrote:Super ....Super....Jack.............. Super Jackie Wilshere. ?????

Why don't you come to some of the away games and show us how to do it then....let's see what you have got sonny

LOL for your info you will see me at 99% of away games that include all champions league away games SONNY

What a knob

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

I am in the same boat as you jamjc64, the lack of a decent songbook drives me mad and clearly time after time new songs for players rarely arrive from our mouths. Before anyone gets on their high horse the Nasri tune was Leeds a year ago.
As for yesterday we were singing "She wore a yellow ribbon???"is that not a FA Cup/CL song this year so whats it got to do with a league game??
So lets not get shitty with each other and start to be more enterprising with our songs please!!
Gauntlet laid down to any budding tune makers...

jamjc64

Post by jamjc64 »

worthing gooner wrote:I am in the same boat as you jamjc64, the lack of a decent songbook drives me mad and clearly time after time new songs for players rarely arrive from our mouths. Before anyone gets on their high horse the Nasri tune was Leeds a year ago.
As for yesterday we were singing "She wore a yellow ribbon???"is that not a FA Cup/CL song this year so whats it got to do with a league game??
So lets not get shitty with each other and start to be more enterprising with our songs please!!
Gauntlet laid down to any budding tune makers...

Well said............ time to get the song books out

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

What about "Jackie Wilshire said" by Dexy's midnight runners

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DXS4_y6fU0

Taxi!!! :groaner:

Connolly55

Post by Connolly55 »

I noticed the ole's came out at 2-0 up as well.

Andrei says Shhhhh

Post by Andrei says Shhhhh »

Connolly55 wrote:I noticed the ole's came out at 2-0 up as well.
Yea you cant beat the old "break one of our players leg please"

That chant only possibly has a place in the 95th minute when you are 8-0 up

marcengels

Post by marcengels »

Andrei says Shhhhh wrote:
Connolly55 wrote:I noticed the ole's came out at 2-0 up as well.
Yea you cant beat the old "break one of our players leg please"

That chant only possibly has a place in the 95th minute when you are 8-0 up
:lol: :wink:

NBN

Post by NBN »

Ditto, very poor effort. How about 'walking in a Wilshere wonderland'?

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Where's IHH? He writes a good song when he's had a few spliffs! :ihh: :ihh: :ihh:

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

Iceman29 wrote:

coming from the .com tarquin who shat himself at city after the crowd surge :coffeespit:

benglenton

Post by benglenton »

anyway well done to the AFC fans travelling to brum for the We've got Cesc Fabregas, you've got Lee Bowyer chant

woots82

Post by woots82 »

Well i gave it a go...

"give us a goal jack
and bring the league back
one more one more one more one more
your arse-a-nal jack
so bring the league back once more.."

:barscarf: