Next Arsenal Manager..........

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Steviegooner

Next Arsenal Manager..........

Post by Steviegooner »

I really don't believe wenger will walk out before his contract ends in 2014, so under these circumstances who do you think will be the next Arsenal manager. I would love Pep Guadiola in an ideal world but can't see it happening and think on current board we will probably end up with some situation like when Graham was sacked and we got Rioch.

Anyway I think the next ten days will either make or break Wengers rule over us and determine what legacy he leaves with unfortunately.

bradders

Post by bradders »

Anyone

:suicide:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Sack him now and bring in carlo ancellotti. Or if he is still available next summer do it then.

delgooner

Post by delgooner »

FUCKING ME!!!!

I know I haven't spent a day managing a football team (as Arsehole said) but I'm damn sure I know whats wrong at Arsenal! Besides, I could get Tony and Bouldy to do the coaching side and that would give me all the time to get rid of the shit, the *word censored* who don't want to play for us, and spend the money getting some players with a back bone and want to play for Arsenal!

Its not rocket science is it!

:banghead: :barscarf:

nexum5me

Post by nexum5me »

billic, and give him some fucking money to spend so he doesn't have to desperately polish wenger's shit for years.

BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

Martin O'Neill

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

BRAZILLIANT 19 wrote:Martin O'Neill
You are joking..Benitez would be better than O Neill

Bring Back Pires

Post by Bring Back Pires »

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Do you think the board actually has a plan in place for replacing Wenger when he either walks or is sacked? Do you think they've looked at & considered options to replace him? I can't see it myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if this useless bunch of old duffers shut down shop & turn off the lights at Arsenal when Wenger goes.

Revgoon89

Post by Revgoon89 »

Agreed, and could take over now if he was interested.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

Carlo Ancelotti proven winner in England and Europe.

Never happen of course.We will probably let Wenger pick his successor :banghead: :banghead: he wont fucking go away

BRAZILLIANT 19

Post by BRAZILLIANT 19 »

Bradywasking wrote:
You are joking..Benitez would be better than O Neill
Benitez is nearly as potty as Le Proffesseur. At least O'Neill might bring one or two players in with a bit of grit in the middle. Scott Parker or similar perhaps.

jaysa123

Post by jaysa123 »

It will be Dragan Stojkovic.

ThomasMitchell

Post by ThomasMitchell »

Dan_85 wrote:Do you think the board actually has a plan in place for replacing Wenger when he either walks or is sacked? Do you think they've looked at & considered options to replace him? I can't see it myself.

I wouldn't be surprised if this useless bunch of old duffers shut down shop & turn off the lights at Arsenal when Wenger goes.
I have no confidence this Board would even know where to start looking for a replacement. They will just fumble around when it happens. There will be no plan in place beforehand - not least becuase they never want him to go.

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

jaysa123 wrote:It will be Dragan Stojkovic.
As i said hand picked by Wenger