Blackburn Away

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Post by goonersid »

A win to lift the pressure off Kean.

Nasri8

Post by Nasri8 »

I think we'll win, Blackburn looked very poor against Fulham so I'm going 0-2 Walcott double.

bradders

Post by bradders »

We should win at Blackburn surely to god ! :shock:

Put Wenger in the stands and it'll be 1 - 3

Sit the embarrassing lying *word censored* on the bench and it'll be 2-2

We will lack mental strength obviously !

no. 1 is Perry Groves....

Post by no. 1 is Perry Groves.... »

any tips/suggestions for an away boozer for this one?

i see there a couple near the station is that the best bet, assume any near the ground will be home fans only?

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

no. 1 is Perry Groves.... wrote:any tips/suggestions for an away boozer for this one?

i see there a couple near the station is that the best bet, assume any near the ground will be home fans only?
Cant remember what its called but theres a pub at a hotel a couple minutes from the ground that is basically for away fans. Went up there for cup replay a few years back and it was crawling with gooners!

skizz_b wrote:
no. 1 is Perry Groves.... wrote:any tips/suggestions for an away boozer for this one?

Cant remember what its called but theres a pub at a hotel a couple minutes from the ground that is basically for away fans. Went up there for cup replay a few years back and it was crawling with gooners!
Ok cheers - the fox and hounds hotel is near, does that sound right?

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

SWLGooner wrote:We will lose and all will be rosy in the Kean garden
:roll:

We will win and all will be rosy in the Wenger garden

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

We will win 3-1 and everything will be rosy in Rice's garden...

Pat Knows

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

franksav63 wrote:We will win 3-1 and everything will be rosy in Rice's garden...

Pat Knows

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Surely that should be paddy field, Frank?

:? :)

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

There is a huge pub a few minutes walk away, just for away fans. One of my fav away pubs to be honest

Seee you there!

M-50

Post by M-50 »

I'll be in the fernhurst, which is the designated away pub. It's on the doorstep of ewood

skizz_b

Post by skizz_b »

M-50 wrote:

I'll be in the fernhurst, which is the designated away pub. It's on the doorstep of ewood
That rings more of a bell!

piresistible

Post by piresistible »

mikeyb772001 wrote:

There is a huge pub a few minutes walk away, just for away fans. One of my fav away pubs to be honest

Seee you there!
miserable git :lol:

cheers guys

mikeyb772001
Location: Block 6! Drunk and standing next to a mad man with no clothes on!

Post by mikeyb772001 »

piresistible wrote:
mikeyb772001 wrote:

Seee you there!
miserable git :lol:
who me? never :wink: