WHAT 6.5% EXTRA GOT YOU

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Babatunde

WHAT 6.5% EXTRA GOT YOU

Post by Babatunde »

The signing of Thierry 'Taco' Henry (a reference to his new-found love of Mexican food) has really taken the biscuit. We truly are a laughing stock. So I have begun this thread so people can consistently remind themselves of what a massive scam is being run by that complete dickwad Arsene Wenger.

Arsenal have the most expensive scouting network in the Premier League. We spend more on it than Chelski, Citeh and Man United even. Check the figures, they're available.

And so this year, with the 6.5% increase which according to Gazidis the c*** don't forget, was made to 'compete in a competitive transfer market'...what have our global scout network and 'genius' manager who has suuuuxh a great eye for talent found?

Thierry bloody Henry. Who is an old man playing in the MLS alongsdie the legend up front that is the ex-Shrewsbury striker. 6.5% for that.

When are the fans going to rebel against this shit?

More things you got for your 6.5% this season:

- A transfer profit made in the market

- Wenger guaranteeing Van Persie's swift exit by stating that no permanent quality signings will be made.

- An 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford

- A defeat to Steve Kean Blackburn. Possibly the most humiliating thing any top-club manager could ever admit to, was conceding 4 goals to a Steve Kean team and losing. Pathetic.

Feel free to add the many more transgressions to this thread as the season goes by.

I think what Wenger and his cuntychops pals on the board are doing to this club is heart-breaking and sickening in equal measure. It's so obvious what is going on you'd have to be a deluded fool to Not see it (or one of the many AKBs).

It's like when a Private Equity firm takes over a company. Firs port of call? Sell every sellable profit-making asset. Asset-strip. Cut costs. Increase the prices. Lower the quality of the product. Charge more. It's Economics 101. It's obviously clearly happening to this club.

After the shocking trauma of last season, with the horrendous record of 2 wins in 14 league matches was it, we were told by the AKBs 'Arsene WILL sort this out'.

Despite all the bollocks we have been told about the signings stabilising the club, what I see is a team that is sitting 6th in the league, and odds-on to have its worst season ever under Wenger.

And yet, the laughable paradox is that in terms of revenue and profits, Arsenal are richer than any club in that league bar Citeh/Chelski. And if Arsenal wanted to compete for a player with Chelski, they could.

Remember this is a manager that was prepared to take a £24 millon hit on Nasri, until the board reminded him to stop being a retard.

Funny how the board can lay the law down to Wenger when it comes to making profits eh? e.g. 'You're going on a Far East tour whether you like it or not'. 'You're selling Nasri'. 'You're going to Nigeria pre-season'.

When it comes to signing quality and investing in the club though, lax as you like.

Anyhow....

THIERRY HENRY!

Next to come back in the squad: LEE CHAPMAN AND RAY HANKIN
:oops: :roll: :banghead: :cry:

Wengerball

Re: WHAT 6.5% EXTRA GOT YOU

Post by Wengerball »

Babatunde wrote:The signing of Thierry 'Taco' Henry (a reference to his new-found love of Mexican food) has really taken the biscuit. We truly are a laughing stock. So I have begun this thread so people can consistently remind themselves of what a massive scam is being run by that complete dickwad Arsene Wenger.

Arsenal have the most expensive scouting network in the Premier League. We spend more on it than Chelski, Citeh and Man United even. Check the figures, they're available.

And so this year, with the 6.5% increase which according to Gazidis the c*** don't forget, was made to 'compete in a competitive transfer market'...what have our global scout network and 'genius' manager who has suuuuxh a great eye for talent found?

Thierry bloody Henry. Who is an old man playing in the MLS alongsdie the legend up front that is the ex-Shrewsbury striker. 6.5% for that.

When are the fans going to rebel against this shit?

More things you got for your 6.5% this season:

- A transfer profit made in the market

- Wenger guaranteeing Van Persie's swift exit by stating that no permanent quality signings will be made.

- An 8-2 defeat at Old Trafford

- A defeat to Steve Kean Blackburn. Possibly the most humiliating thing any top-club manager could ever admit to, was conceding 4 goals to a Steve Kean team and losing. Pathetic.

Feel free to add the many more transgressions to this thread as the season goes by.

I think what Wenger and his cuntychops pals on the board are doing to this club is heart-breaking and sickening in equal measure. It's so obvious what is going on you'd have to be a deluded fool to Not see it (or one of the many AKBs).

It's like when a Private Equity firm takes over a company. Firs port of call? Sell every sellable profit-making asset. Asset-strip. Cut costs. Increase the prices. Lower the quality of the product. Charge more. It's Economics 101. It's obviously clearly happening to this club.

After the shocking trauma of last season, with the horrendous record of 2 wins in 14 league matches was it, we were told by the AKBs 'Arsene WILL sort this out'.

Despite all the bollocks we have been told about the signings stabilising the club, what I see is a team that is sitting 6th in the league, and odds-on to have its worst season ever under Wenger.

And yet, the laughable paradox is that in terms of revenue and profits, Arsenal are richer than any club in that league bar Citeh/Chelski. And if Arsenal wanted to compete for a player with Chelski, they could.

Remember this is a manager that was prepared to take a £24 millon hit on Nasri, until the board reminded him to stop being a retard.

Funny how the board can lay the law down to Wenger when it comes to making profits eh? e.g. 'You're going on a Far East tour whether you like it or not'. 'You're selling Nasri'. 'You're going to Nigeria pre-season'.

When it comes to signing quality and investing in the club though, lax as you like.

Anyhow....

THIERRY HENRY!

Next to come back in the squad: LEE CHAPMAN AND RAY HANKIN
:oops: :roll: :banghead: :cry:
I hear Igor Stepanovs still plays in Latvia and has recently gotten his 100th cap for the National team.

He could help on the coaching side with our defence. Him and Djourou could have a laugh and a joke about the combined 14 goals they conceded to ManYoo. hes the ideal candidate to show our defenders the "mental strength" required for the big games.

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

We really need another moaning thread on here about this. Plus

Thierry Henry - Legend welcome back whenever he likes

Robsy

Post by Robsy »

arsenalmorris wrote:We really need another moaning thread on here about this. Plus

Totally agree.

Sometimes if you've got nothing new to say, say nothing.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

i have this image of babs, sitting at his desk in his study, chewing on his HB pencil, thinking mmmmm what can i write now about the collapse of Arsenal FC

cheer up mate, you do know, that you will become non existant and disappear from this message board if we became the next Man City

you remain me of a big issue seller, if everyone bought your mag and there was no more homeless people, you would be out of a job

surely Arsenal being poorly run, keeps you going - what would you write if we became successful

donaldo

Post by donaldo »

arsenalmorris wrote:We really need another moaning thread on here about this. Plus

Yes but only as a coach or a fan.

richpye

Post by richpye »

Fergie Out??? :twisted:

:wink:

digger

Post by digger »

Rosie_titters wrote:i have this image of babs, sitting at his desk in his study, chewing on his HB pencil, thinking mmmmm what can i write now about the collapse of Arsenal FC

Basically, he's a really boring *word censored*. I wonder if his whole life is spent moaning about the same shit over and over and over again.

Rosie_titters

Post by Rosie_titters »

digger wrote:
Rosie_titters wrote:i have this image of babs, sitting at his desk in his study, chewing on his HB pencil, thinking mmmmm what can i write now about the collapse of Arsenal FC

Basically, he's a really boring c**t. I wonder if his whole life is spent moaning about the same shit over and over and over again.

should be a quiet tonight, :lol: :lol:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

baba, didnt read but..

u mad?

Babatunde

Post by Babatunde »

Rosie_titters wrote:
digger wrote:

Basically, he's a really boring c**t. I wonder if his whole life is spent moaning about the same shit over and over and over again.

should be a quiet tonight, :lol: :lol:
Yeah right you are, that 1-0 home scrape against the mighty QPR with a wage bill that is about 33% of ours has really showed me eh! :roll:

I do enjoy the abuse though, so please keep it coming. I especially enjoy the irony of being called angry, as some other individual hurls vitriolic abuse! Brilliant LOL :lol: :lol:

Happy New Year.

2012 WILL be the Year of the Wenger.

In Arsene I Trust.

See? That was nice and rose-tinted!
:shock:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

Babatunde did you read these pages during the USMartin era?

This was a guy who kept banging on about exactly the same subject. Relentlessly.

He would start a thread, get some reaction, insult a few people (even the ones who basically agreed with his opinion), and perform an eloquent keyboard dance to show how very clever he was.

As soon as one thread showed signs of fatigue, he would start another one. Saying exactly the same things. But with a slightly different intro.

I'm sure you know exactly where I'm going with this. So I'll leave it at that. :wink:

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

olgitgooner wrote:Babatunde did you read these pages during the USMartin era?

This was a guy who kept banging on about exactly the same subject. Relentlessly.

He would start a thread, get some reaction, insult a few people (even the ones who basically agreed with his opinion), and perform an eloquent keyboard dance to show how very clever he was.

As soon as one thread showed signs of fatigue, he would start another one. Saying exactly the same things. But with a slightly different intro.

I'm sure you know exactly where I'm going with this. So I'll leave it at that. :wink:
Well said OG. Happy New Year from a slightly younger OG.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

What are you trying to say oldman :wink: :lol:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:

What are you trying to say oldman :wink: :lol:

FECK OFF!

:lol: