WHAT 6.5% EXTRA GOT YOU

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:Babatunde did you read these pages during the USMartin era?

This was a guy who kept banging on about exactly the same subject. Relentlessly.

He would start a thread, get some reaction, insult a few people (even the ones who basically agreed with his opinion), and perform an eloquent keyboard dance to show how very clever he was.

As soon as one thread showed signs of fatigue, he would start another one. Saying exactly the same things. But with a slightly different intro.

I'm sure you know exactly where I'm going with this. So I'll leave it at that. :wink:

What are you trying to say oldman :wink: :lol:

By the time the senile old fool got to the end he had forgotten what it was that he started off saying :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

digger

Post by digger »

Perhaps I came across a little strong earlier, but I just hate people who revel in anything bad about Arsenal. It's bad enough having Spurs fans banging on about how they are above us (midway through the season), but when it's coming from supposed Arsenal fans it just grates.

antgel

Post by antgel »

I haven't really been following the board much lately, due to the relentless negativity epitomized by the Babatroll, but really, hasn't there yet been a consensus that he is simply trolling and should be banned? He even says *you* not *we*, there's so many clues, it's pretty obvious.

:roll:

olgitgooner

Post by olgitgooner »

augie wrote:
mcdowell42 wrote:
olgitgooner wrote:Babatunde did you read these pages during the USMartin era?

This was a guy who kept banging on about exactly the same subject. Relentlessly.

He would start a thread, get some reaction, insult a few people (even the ones who basically agreed with his opinion), and perform an eloquent keyboard dance to show how very clever he was.

As soon as one thread showed signs of fatigue, he would start another one. Saying exactly the same things. But with a slightly different intro.

I'm sure you know exactly where I'm going with this. So I'll leave it at that. :wink:

What are you trying to say oldman :wink: :lol:

By the time the senile old fool got to the end he had forgotten what it was that he started off saying :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

FECK OFF AUGIE. YA GOBSHITE!!!

:wink:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

digger wrote:Perhaps I came across a little strong earlier, but I just hate people who revel in anything bad about Arsenal. It's bad enough having Spurs fans banging on about how they are above us (midway through the season), but when it's coming from supposed Arsenal fans it just grates.
Here here!

For once lets just enjoy the fact that we're 4th in the table and have a CL knock out tie with AC Milan to look forward to!

BTW Happy New Year!!!

Post by 1989 »

6.5% is also getting you Lukas Podolski.

Watch this space. :D

RocastleRock

Post by RocastleRock »

Another thing about negative threads is that I bet there are afew scum fans lurking about to copy and paste them into there forums and have a good laugh.

:oops:

MK Gould

Post by MK Gould »

RocastleRock wrote:Another thing about negative threads is that I bet there are afew scum fans lurking about to copy and paste them into there forums and have a good laugh.

:oops:
Sometimes wonder whether there are some on here already..... :shock: !