Arsenal FC - The Movie Campaigns

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
jajabinx35

Arsenal FC - The Movie Campaigns

Post by jajabinx35 »

I would like to share this with everyone as I've realised that some Arsenal fans are losing faith and that isn't a good sign of being a loyal fan.

Here, I've made a sequence of Arsenal Movies (that's right movies), which is different from all the other arsenal videos you've seen on youtube.

My target is to show everyone that Arsenal as a club has it's ups and downs and most importantly that we should stay loyal to the club no matter what happens.

There are four movies in total and is inspired by the Rocky Movies. Please enjoy!

----------------------------------

EDIT: I was being too abrupt. I apologise for the crude post I put up here. Please ignore my ignorance and enjoy the movie! (Left the post up there for all to see)

Arsenal FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPWs_P9p40

Arsenal FC II: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v26657886H9jFGDc5

Arsenal FC III: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ytcXPMwe8

Arsenal FC IV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxlV-EG3L-8
Last edited by jajabinx35 on Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Moving this to Arsenal Chat for you as more people will get to see it.

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Clubs will always go up and down, even the richest, even the best. And at the end of the day all of us are Arsenal fans even if we don't like the team in front of us on a given day. However, there is no progress. The early 00s teams were made up of real men - strong, physical players; experienced; hungry to win. Our team today is made up of children and underachievers. Ramsey is a great prospect but he is not the starting 11 of a title winning side. Theo Walcott? Andrei Arshavin? Hardly able to be relied upon. Gervinho? Song? Do these names strike you as Premier League winners? Surely not.

At least back then we made purchases. And none of this "oh football is too expensive now" - fuck that, we spent millions on Bergkamp and Henry and Wiltord back then. Yeah DB10 cost us triple our record transfer fee... and he proved to be a massive success. Henry? 11 million, at the time a substantial fee. Wiltord? 13 fucking million and even though he wasn't a great buy, nobody remembers that we overspent a bit because we won titles with him in the squad.

Nowadays we have to take gambles on unrated Turkish club leftbacks - even when better options are available for the same price - and we have to wait for our U19 players to come of age (so they can probably fuck off if they ever do amount to anything).

Everyone points to Fabregas as a great example of why our youth policy is so revered, but did anyone ever stop and think he probably wouldn't have become as good as he was if it wasn't for the tutelage of experienced players like Vieira and Pires?

I like the videos in terms of production, but they do not make me any happier with our current no-ambition situation.

Rocky was the story of a plucky underachiver who was given an opportunity and chased it with everything he had. Arsenal is a team who have of late been given opportunity after opportunity and spit at it every chance they've had. Carling Cup vs a to-be-relegated team? The chance to sign players like Mata, Hazard, and/or Goetze? A 1-0 lead at Swansea after 5 minutes? What did we do with all of those?

Take away the fact that we love Henry for a minute. We signed a 34-year-old MLS player on loan to cover one of our most oft-injured players in a position where our only other option is a Korean who's played maybe 90 minutes total since his arrival three months ago. Forget Rocky - we're closer to Spider Rico these days.

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Nothing personal btw. I do like the videos. But I can't watch us when we used to be talented and ambitious and expect to feel better about our current team as a result.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Please do not come on here and tell me within your first post what being a 'loyal fan' constitutes!

If being a 'loyal fan' is staying at home fucking around with video clips you are welcome to it!

:roll:

Red Member

Post by Red Member »

Jajabinx

good luck with that on here :lol:

Bannerman

Re: Arsenal FC - The Movie Campaigns

Post by Bannerman »

jajabinx35 wrote:I would like to share this with everyone as I've realised that some Arsenal fans are losing faith and that isn't a good sign of being a loyal fan.

Here, I've made a sequence of Arsenal Movies (that's right movies), which is different from all the other arsenal videos you've seen on youtube.

My target is to show everyone that Arsenal as a club has it's ups and downs and most importantly that we should stay loyal to the club no matter what happens.

There are four movies in total and is inspired by the Rocky Movies. Please enjoy!

Arsenal FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwPWs_P9p40

Arsenal FC II: http://www.veoh.com/watch/v26657886H9jFGDc5

Arsenal FC III: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ytcXPMwe8

Arsenal FC IV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RxlV-EG3L-8

God some people just don't get it do they ? Look you div every person on this site who questions what's going on is showing their loyalty - We are loyal to Arsenal Football club and the 11 people who run out in those red and white shirts and give their all .
everything else ,manager,board,sub standard players and people like you are expendable ok ? got it ?

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

I thought the Inbetweeners movie was about Arsenal so I was disappointed when I saw it.

Thought it was going to be the story of being in between the relegation places and the top 4. Oh well there's always time for an Arsenal based sequel

goonersid

Re: Arsenal FC - The Movie Campaigns

Post by goonersid »

jajabinx35 wrote:I would like to share this with everyone as I've realised that some Arsenal fans are losing faith and that isn't a good sign of being a loyal fan. Here, I've made a sequence of Arsenal Movies (that's right movies), which is different from all the other arsenal videos you've seen on youtube.

My target is to show everyone that Arsenal as a club has it's ups and downs and most importantly that we should stay loyal to the club no matter what happens.There are four movies in total and is inspired by the Rocky Movies. Please enjoy!
:finger:
Go and fuck your sister.

enjibenji

Post by enjibenji »

A question for the original poster ,

do you work for the club ?

jajabinx35

Post by jajabinx35 »

Ugh, my mistake. Should have just posted that I wanted to share my movies with you to boost our beliefs in Arsenal achievments lol.

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

Percy Dalton wrote:Please do not come on here and tell me within your first post what being a 'loyal fan' constitutes!

If being a 'loyal fan' is staying at home fucking around with video clips you are welcome to it!

:roll:
Hear,Hear!!!
Here is a "movie" which sums up the "Current Arsenal"
APOCALYPSE NOW!!!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

jajabinx35 wrote:Ugh, my mistake. Should have just posted that I wanted to share my movies with you to boost our beliefs in Arsenal achievments lol.
Don't take it to heart mate. We are all loyal to The Arsenal, but we do reserve the right to question and/or criticise the players, manager and board. This doesn't make you disloyal you know.

You ruffled a few feathers by insinuating that posters here were fairweather JCL's. The vast majority of regulars here are long term Gooners that have followed them near and far for decades.

Herd

Rocky more like Rocky Horror !

Post by Herd »

Perhaps you should have made the clips around the Rocky Horror Show .

I can imagine Le Chef as Brad !

Oh Rocky !

jajabinx35

Post by jajabinx35 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
jajabinx35 wrote:Ugh, my mistake. Should have just posted that I wanted to share my movies with you to boost our beliefs in Arsenal achievments lol.
Don't take it to heart mate. We are all loyal to The Arsenal, but we do reserve the right to question and/or criticise the players, manager and board. This doesn't make you disloyal you know.

You ruffled a few feathers by insinuating that posters here were fairweather JCL's. The vast majority of regulars here are long term Gooners that have followed them near and far for decades.
True say, I admit my error and apologise.

Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy the movies lol