RvP's reaction to THAT substitution

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Demun210 wrote:No matter how he tries to dress it up, Wenger dropped a bollock there and everyone knew it. Regardless of what you think of his dealings with transfers, money, etc etc, first and foremost he is a football manager, and this season some of his decisions/tactics have been all wrong...and he has to be prepared to take some criticism for that.
But he was fatigued, Demun!!! :lol:

Yes, Chamberlain was our brightest player and yes we lost momentum as soon as he went off, but thank God Wenger was willing to sacrifice this game for the health of poor Chamberlain, who was - at the time - so far into the red zone, you could see him glowing from outer space! (yeah right :roll: )

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

Apparently he was ill on SUNDAY!

This asks three questions...........

1) If he was affected by this surprise illness, whu=y did you pick him for his first league start?

2) Arsene, today is Sunday is it not!

3) Can you not think up a better excuse you blatant fucking liar?

:evil:

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

exactly, we're playing utd and they genuinely cannot deal with him very well. He can be rested in the next game. But oh no, im the master of youth development. That is what arsenal is now, a kroenke cash cow and a training academy.

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Percy Dalton wrote:Apparently he was ill on SUNDAY!

This asks three questions...........

1) If he was affected by this surprise illness, whu=y did you pick him for his first league start?

2) Arsene, today is Sunday is it not!

3) Can you not think up a better excuse you blatant fucking liar?

:evil:
I suspect he treats us 'lessers' with total disdain, I suspect he thinks we're all stupid mugs who are there to give him money.

We're meant to be on the same side Arsene!, but he treats us like idiots.

SpanishJoe

Post by SpanishJoe »

Of the 60,000 in the ground and the millions watching on TV, I wonder how many, apart from that deluded wanker Wenger, thought that bringing the fat Russian on for the OX was a good idea.

A tired Ox is still faster, stronger and harder working than AA, whose ridiculous attempt to tackle Valencia cost us a point.

Does Wenger think, "23 shit, lazy performances in a row. Andres' bound to deliver today. Oh well maybe next time"?

bergkamp10

Post by bergkamp10 »

Supagoon wrote:reminds of gerrard perplexed with Rafa taking off Torres.

Ended in Rafa going.
Exactly, heavens' knows what he was thinking (Wenger that is!!!)...

bewareofthegooner

Post by bewareofthegooner »

Ox would have been buzzing with adrenalin from having set up RVP.
It's the most moronic substitution I have ever seen and I've been watching football for 43 years.

Percy Dalton

Post by Percy Dalton »

I am not backing Wenger trust me but his reaction to the winning goal tells a 1000 stories!

When asked if Arshavin was at fault he could not hide his contempt for his lack of effort.

Still, it was you Oh Genuis that brought the fat dwarf *word censored* on!

:roll:

armchair

Post by armchair »

Barriecuda wrote:
g88ner wrote:Wenger: "I can understand the fans were upset about the substitution, especially when it doesn't work. He had started to fatigue."

posted this on the match thread as well, but Ox was fatigued apparently :roll: - even though 3 minutes earlier, his decisive run/pass had set up the equaliser... also, if he was fatigued, he was still our most dangerous midfielder.

Wenger killed us today with that decision. Have you ever seen momentum disappear so quickly? nutter!
Fatigued :coffeespit: As funny as 6%!

SAF couldn't have asked for more. AW single handedly took off the most effective player on the pitch, destroyed the crowd's faith, frustrated his captain, and put on the player who's defensive mistake cost us the game - which we actually looked capable of winning up til the AOC sub.

It has to be one of the poorest in-game management decisions of the PL era.
Yet we still hear dickheads phoning up 606 and blaming the board.
:roll: :oops:

Barriecuda

Post by Barriecuda »

Percy Dalton wrote:I am not backing Wenger trust me but his reaction to the winning goal tells a 1000 stories!

When asked if Arshavin was at fault he could not hide his contempt for his lack of effort.

Still, it was you Oh Genuis that brought the fat dwarf c**t on!

:roll:
Isn't there a saying about the definition of Insanity being "doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result" ?

He can be frustrated all he wants, he has no one to blame but himself. It's not like he - or about a million others - didn't know he was probably going to come on and provide nothing but a weakness to exploit.

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Don't know if you saw wnger post match interview iwth sky but he did admit to a tatical error, stop short of admitting it was his error. then when challenged about arshavin's contirbution he said "speak to him". That's the second time in three games wenger's substitution has lost us the game.

Arshavin will be gone by the feb 1st. He's so poor even gary neville had a go at him.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

http://arsenalist.com/video/?id=xnwuw8

Looks like RvP says "Wtf are you doing?!" :lol: Rightly so. The cut to that retarded "In Arsene We Trust" banner made me laugh too. Sky are openly mocking Wenger & all those who support him, he has become a laughing stock. How can you AKBs continue to defend him?!

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

Red Member wrote:COMMENTS DELETED BECAUSE THEY COME FROM A WUM ARSEHOLE!!
7/10

Must try harder

Supagoon

Post by Supagoon »

Arshavin is the most useless sack of **** in the squad, but arsene did he make you put him on??

At least Andrey may leave this transfer window then!!

Rocky Number Seven
Location: North Bank, Turnstile D, Block 7, Row 8, Seat 225 / Essex

Post by Rocky Number Seven »

woots82 wrote:We got no hope of keeping rvp now, aside from ox rvp TV5 and WS13 they should all have there contracts ripped up
Thought Rosicky had another good game to be fair? Would give him a run in the side at the mo, deserves it.