VILLA FA CUP GAME THREAD

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

Fucking crap, as expected. Where the fuck is that banner?!

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

Non flying Dutchman wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Just fuck off Per Mertesacker. As big a donkey as Igors Stepanovs ever was.

This
igor stepanovs wouldn't get 80 caps for germany at the age of 25. mertesacker is a good player. one thing is playing in a team with no defensive organization whatsoever, being a bad player is completely different.

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Feel sorry for the ox, the lad is class and is trying with fuck all help!

defleppardisking

Post by defleppardisking »

Clueless fucker and yet still think that he can't be questioned. Fuck off. Arsene knows shit

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:Can somebody please tell me where the fcuk is song playing ? Keane (pikey *word censored* :evil: ) is picking up loads of ball in midfield and that lazy fat arse cameroon *word censored* is nowhere near him :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is a poor team and we all know that but the way they have just thrown in the towel and given up is shameful :oops: Rvp seems to have given up a month ago - he is isolated up front, getting fcuk all assistantance from his team-mates and has just watched another transfer window sail by with no fcuking action except a former great on loan who he didnt get on with when he was here first time around :roll:
Can someone tell me why the said Pikey all of a sudden looks like a world beater. Nothing to do with the latter day Willie Young marking him.....nope sorry, 'marking' wasn't the right term to use there

Not disagreeing with your slating of bfg steve o but pikey *word censored* keane aint playing up front - they are only playing 1 (bent) up top

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:Just fuck off Per Mertesacker. As big a donkey as Igors Stepanovs ever was.

This
igor stepanovs wouldn't get 80 caps for germany at the age of 25. mertesacker is a good player. one thing is playing in a team with no defensive organization whatsoever, being a bad player is completely different.
Totally agree mate, he's a good defender but we are defensively inept as a team

kevstarkie

Post by kevstarkie »

Please please please get that fucking banner out. Just hope the AKB brigade finally realize what the rest of us do.

Hang on didnt I hear Mourinho wants to come back to England this summer.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Dead man walking.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
augie wrote:Can somebody please tell me where the fcuk is song playing ? Keane (pikey *word censored* :evil: ) is picking up loads of ball in midfield and that lazy fat arse cameroon *word censored* is nowhere near him :evil: :evil: :evil:

This is a poor team and we all know that but the way they have just thrown in the towel and given up is shameful :oops: Rvp seems to have given up a month ago - he is isolated up front, getting fcuk all assistantance from his team-mates and has just watched another transfer window sail by with no fcuking action except a former great on loan who he didnt get on with when he was here first time around :roll:
Can someone tell me why the said Pikey all of a sudden looks like a world beater. Nothing to do with the latter day Willie Young marking him.....nope sorry, 'marking' wasn't the right term to use there

Not disagreeing with your slating of bfg steve o but pikey c**t keane aint playing up front - they are only playing 1 (bent) up top
I don't think I could say anymore about Song mate that hasn't been said before. The screening role in midfield should always be your most responsible player, and we have our most irresponsible player playing there.

Still who'd want that 'bad egg' Diarra eh, when you can have a nice polite lad like Sng

brazilianGOONER

Post by brazilianGOONER »

BournemouthRED wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:

This
our defense has no protection from midfield, we could play maldini and baresi there and we'd still allow loads of goals.

badliebenzell

Post by badliebenzell »

The vultures are circulating. He is finished. Get the banner out.

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Any self-respecting manager would have fucked off two or three years ago, this fucker should be sacked tonight regardless of the result!

6.5 million a year for that shit! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Rugby Gooner

Post by Rugby Gooner »

corkbarry wrote:Next Year :oops:

Maybe that could be the theme for the next Membership pack!.....Next Year!!!,they could then keep it going in some sort of re-occuring nightmare type thing,one in which Wenger remains Manager,and they keep re-assuring us that things are about to get better,and that our latent talent is about to come good!!!
FUCK OFF!!! You can't hide from us anymore!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

brazilianGOONER wrote:
BournemouthRED wrote:
brazilianGOONER wrote:

This
our defense has no protection from midfield, we could play maldini and baresi there and we'd still allow loads of goals.
For god's sake BG, just watch Mertesacker for the lead up to the first goal and please tell me what the fuck his abandonment of Keane has got to do with anyone else, or any sort of tactical malfunction

The guy is total and utter fucking shit

BournemouthRED

Post by BournemouthRED »

Arsenal fc, making shit teams look like brazil since 2006 :barscarf: