Season ticket waiting list and prices

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
conor_arsenalfc

Season ticket waiting list and prices

Post by conor_arsenalfc »

I am 3700 and 3701 on the season ticket waiting list but have been offered to share a season ticket with someone next season. The problem is they need to know by tomorrow before the deadline for existing members. However, i do not want to say no and then not get offered a season ticket or say yes and be offered one. What do you think are the chances of getting a season ticket for next season are because i am worried about making the wrong decision.

LeGinge (Northern Branch)

Re: 3700 season ticket waiting list

Post by LeGinge (Northern Branch) »

I'd say your chances of being offered one are pretty decent. There will be a few no renewals for varying reasons and not everybody in front of you will have the readies to buy an ST

Also, even if you aren't offered one, the chances of getting tickets to 13 games (Half a season ticket) using mates, red members and general sale are pretty high too.

It's a tricky situation but ask yourself - what would Eboue do? 8)

conor_arsenalfc

Post by conor_arsenalfc »

its very difficult, when i signed up to the waiting list i was 41,792 on the list in 2006, so on average it has gone down by 8358 each year, but i am in the middle bracket because i am not close but not far to getting one this year. Also i think trying to get 2 together will make it more difficult which is another problem

A dallying Gus Caesar

Post by A dallying Gus Caesar »

conor_arsenalfc wrote:its very difficult, when i signed up to the waiting list i was 41,792 on the list in 2006, so on average it has gone down by 8358 each year, but i am in the middle bracket because i am not close but not far to getting one this year. Also i think trying to get 2 together will make it more difficult which is another problem
Keep us posted on what you end up doing Conor

MutleyGooner

Post by MutleyGooner »

I think you definitely might get one.

Resident Plastic

Post by Resident Plastic »

I think you definitely might get one.
Fantastic analysis :mrgreen:

Lee1

Post by Lee1 »

You might be down to 3698......got to make the big decision tomorrow on 2
:cry:

flash gunner

Post by flash gunner »

conor_arsenalfc wrote:its very difficult, when i signed up to the waiting list i was 41,792 on the list in 2006, so on average it has gone down by 8358 each year, but i am in the middle bracket because i am not close but not far to getting one this year. Also i think trying to get 2 together will make it more difficult which is another problem
Stop dithering and make a decision :roll: :wink:

charliegeorgewhocanhitem

Post by charliegeorgewhocanhitem »

Out of a group of people who sit near or around where we sit, I know of at least four who are'nt renewing. If this is repeated all round the ground then I'd say you and a few others have every chance of being offered one :wink:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

I renewed today......and now I feel dirty.

This Forum regularly has posters saying that the only way to get change is to boycott the club as it's only pounds, shillings and pence that the Board listen to and they need to see the Waiting List dwindle to realise that a lot of fans are unhappy.

Genuinely such a difficult decision and some might say I will only have myself to blame if it all goes tits up this season because I've failed to show my anger in the only way the Board and Manager understand.

At the end of the day, how can I divorce after 40 years of marriage?!

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:I renewed today......and now I feel dirty.

This Forum regularly has posters saying that the only way to get change is to boycott the club as it's only pounds, shillings and pence that the Board listen to and they need to see the Waiting List dwindle to realise that a lot of fans are unhappy.

Genuinely such a difficult decision and some might say I will only have myself to blame if it all goes tits up this season because I've failed to show my anger in the only way the Board and Manager understand.

Hope you hid the credit card payment slip away from Mrs E.W. like you normally do!!! :? :? :lol: :wink:

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

franksav63 wrote:

Hope you hid the credit card payment slip away from Mrs E.W. like you normally do!!! :? :? :lol: :wink:
Wife? Oh you don't understand Frank, I can't divorce myself from The Arsenal but when it comes to my wife.........

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

But once the kids have grown up and flown the nest to bigger and better things what is left ?
(other than to stare into space and fondly remember the good old days )

Your choice mate as it is with everyone, renew season ticket, renew membership, buy tickets, travel away, etc, etc
Its not like we don't know in advance how the season is going to pan out is it ?

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
franksav63 wrote:

Wife? Oh you don't understand Frank, I can't divorce myself from The Arsenal but when it comes to my wife.........
:lol: :lol:

I do though... :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

chyren1

Post by chyren1 »

They called again..
Me and my gf have been red members for four years,
And they called for 2 season tickets..
And I m broke right now :evil:

What happen if I pass?
I go back in the back of the queue??