Cologne pre season friendly

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
I Hate Hleb

Re: Cologne pre season friendly

Post by I Hate Hleb »

arseofacrow wrote:
Dan_85 wrote:
flash gunner wrote:
arseofacrow wrote:Cologne has a league game on the same weekend as our friendly.... :lol:
Really? :?
They're supposed to play Sandhausen that weekend. TV fixtures aren't done yet but the game will probably be on Friday 10th or Saturday 11th...
it's going to be on the friday i think, dan :barscarf:
So we stand a chance of winning then? :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: :wink:

arsenalmorris

Post by arsenalmorris »

Does anyone have any info on when tickets will be on sale, i go on holiday in 10 days and was hoping it would all be sorted before then

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

In 11 days time. :oops: :lol: :lol: :wink:

arseofacrow

Post by arseofacrow »

You won't have a problem getting a ticket, Morris. So, go on holiday, enjoy yourself with your family (say hello from me :lol: ), and then when you get back just log back on, and hand over more of your hard-earned to the money black hole that is the Arsenal.

8)

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

Cologne have been penalised by the DFB (German FA) and are now only allowed to sell 15.000 tickets to their supporters for their first home match against Sandhausen :shock: . The match will be strictly all ticket (personalised purchase only- no sales on match day). The exact date of that fixture is not out yet, but the friday before the Arsenal-friendly is a good guess.

southampton gooner

Post by southampton gooner »

Poldi wrote:Cologne have been penalised by the DFB (German FA) and are now only allowed to sell 15.000 tickets to their supporters for their first home match against Sandhausen :shock: . The match will be strictly all ticket (personalised purchase only- no sales on match day). The exact date of that fixture is not out yet, but the friday before the Arsenal-friendly is a good guess.
Thats amazing. Cologne booked a pre-season game the weekend of a league game :?: :banghead: :?:
I wonder what the fans think of that. Could you imagine the response on here if Arsenal did that..

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

southampton gooner wrote:
Poldi wrote:Cologne have been penalised by the DFB (German FA) and are now only allowed to sell 15.000 tickets to their supporters for their first home match against Sandhausen :shock: . The match will be strictly all ticket (personalised purchase only- no sales on match day). The exact date of that fixture is not out yet, but the friday before the Arsenal-friendly is a good guess.
Thats amazing. Cologne booked a pre-season game the weekend of a league game :?: :banghead: :?:
I wonder what the fans think of that. Could you imagine the response on here if Arsenal did that..
Presumably they agreed to it due to the nice wedge they'll receive. The fans are probably looking forward to giving Podolski another send off I reckon.

Might give em a bell next week if there's no ticket news by then.

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

HashKads

Post by HashKads »

Chippy

Post by Chippy »

Fuck. And I had booked my tickets to Abuja! I demand compensation. Please send to Mr B. Abatunde c/o of Barclays Bank a/c no 34789238. I will split the difference with you.

Dan_85

Post by Dan_85 »

HashKads wrote:http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archiv ... in-nigeria

Nigeria friendly cancelled. :rubchin:
Hardly surprising. As retarded ideas go, this was up there with the best/worst of em.

goonermarc

Post by goonermarc »

Possible European away friendly to replace it then? Worth keeping an eye on if they announce it quickly.

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

southampton gooner wrote:
Fixture confirmed:
2. Spieltag | Fr., 10. August 2012, 18 Uhr:
1. FC Köln – SV Sandhausen

Buy one ticket for the visitor's section, bring your sleeping bag along, and watch the pre-season friendly v Arsenal for free :wink: two days later...

Ricay

Post by Ricay »

Chippy wrote:Fuck. And I had booked my tickets to Abuja! I demand compensation. Please send to Mr B. Abatunde c/o of Barclays Bank a/c no 34789238. I will split the difference with you.
Dear Liam,
I am sorry that we had to cancel the tour. Of course I will arrange for your expense to be refunded to the above account.
your sincerely
Ivan a git :roll:

Poldi

Post by Poldi »

arsenalmorris wrote:Does anyone have any info on when tickets will be on sale, i go on holiday in 10 days and was hoping it would all be sorted before then
Hi,

they are on sale in Cologne. Don't know if it's possible with an international call though. Please try
0049 - 1805 - 280 107 but be prepared zat ze Germans don't speeeeak English wary goot. Get your credit card ready and have some fun!

Ihre Hotline des 1. FC Köln - Gastverein Tickets
- DERTICKETSERVICE -

Sie erreichen unsere Hotline 01805 / 280107* zu folgenden Zeiten:

Mo - Fr 08:00 - 20:00 Uhr
Sa 09:00 - 16:00 Uhr
So + feiertags 10:00 - 16:00 Uhr

* 0,14 €/Min. aus dem Festnetz, Mobilfunk max. 0,42 €/Min.

See you soon,

Arsenal+Cologne