Good idea for protest against early leavers.....

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

This Is The Daybreak wrote:It's not just the case at our ground....every ground has them sadly. I think its because the way the stadiums designed with the large seats it looks a lot worse...leaving early is something I don't think I'll ever understand.
our ground seems to have on average more though.

One minor justification - although it hasn't been so bad the last few visits is/was the police controlling how many people get in the station.

Why has Drayton Park never been opened after games. If it isn't deemed safe then why haven't safety refurbishments happened?

A train that goes up to Herts would probably halve the crowds after the game.

TheOne2Smooth

Post by TheOne2Smooth »

how about letting ppl in ?

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

We could probably do a shaming exercise of photgraphing the early leavers to the ground and posting them on a wall of shame in the rocket and 12 pins or here on the gooner forum. Put up posters of them outside the tube stations.

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

I'm liking this proposed hate campaign

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

Might be trouble with right to privacy under Article 8 of the Convention of Human Rights.

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Don't let something as insignificant as the law spoil our fun!! 8) :lol: :wink:

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

How about just booing them as they leave, that will put them off :lol:

Cus Geezer

Post by Cus Geezer »

Hasn't put them off so far and the players might think we are booing them.

Sutch

Post by Sutch »

Hiss then, swear at each and every one of them, call em wankers, do whatever to stop 'em leaving!

Red Gunner

Re: Good idea for protest against early leavers.....

Post by Red Gunner »

Cus Geezer wrote:For those who watch in the 12 Pins - who have the benefit of reaching Finsbury Park station once the final whistle goes.

To those 'supporters' that you are sharing a platform with, who have seen fit to leave the stadium with five to ten minutes left - a co-ordinated response of fooling them into believing the score was radically different to the actual score - if say we won 1-0, kid them into thinking we lost 3-1 with 3 late goals and how down in the dumps you are. If we lost 0-1 tell them and act as if we turned it around and won, jumping around in celebration.

Invent an extraordinary event like a 22 man brawl or a player breaking his leg. A big con that makes all these people travel all the way back to the home counties thinking it was the actual result and then tell their friends and family how they witnessed such extraordinary events that never even happened. For that moment at least they'll believe you as they are under the ground and can't call anyone by mobile

Make right mugs if them

but must be a co-ordinated response.
Great plan but we need Ocean's gang to pull that off. What happens if people are listening to their mobile-phone radio after leaving the stadium? Also why would they tell their family and friends about these stuff, wouldn't they check Teletext and Internet first? Also, you'll need all non-early-leaving Gooners to be in with the plan
Cus Geezer wrote:If there are any children reading - murder, whether it be an early leaver or not, is still illegal in this country. :shock: :shock:
It'll be all changed when Gooner Miliband becomes the PM. It'll be legalised against early-leavers and Tottenham-supporting folk :lol:
Cus Geezer wrote:Might be trouble with right to privacy under Article 8 of the Convention of Human Rights.
You must be the most intelligent guy on this forum when it comes to politics and laws