Bolton @ Fulham

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonermc

Bolton @ Fulham

Post by goonermc »

We never looked like winning, we just looked nervous against that pile of sh#t. Bring them on at AG. Anyways i cheered myself up by posting this message on a Bolton fanzine website.... 'Oh dear, I can only pity you poor saps for having to watch that kind of (i suppose FOOTBALL for want of a better word.) No wonder the season ticket prices are so low. One positive is, if the Government ever need information from someone they can always threaten them with a trip to the Reebok.
Last edited by goonermc on Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gooneroonie

Post by Gooneroonie »

I was supposed to be going out yesterday night but couldn't bring myself to after another disappointing loss to Bolton.

I could tell in the first 5 mins that we were going to lose. What Wenger should have said (ideally he shouldn't have had to) was to go out there and let them know you are about for the beginning. This means kicking someone up in the air, standing eyeball to eyeball (not falling over) and keeping your foot in (not hobbling away after being caught).

Disappointed with our lone striker again. How long do you give someone to settle in? He is a likeable guy, but is not a world class player. Almost a poor Kanu (even now). I really hope I'm wrong.

Pissed off that the premiership is over already. Going to get lashed in the pub now and hope that Drogba and Rooney contest for a ball, clash heads and kill each other as a result. That is the only thing that could cheer up my weekend. Either that or all the black players on both teams decide to kill that racist prick Terry in the tunnel.

Joshin69

Post by Joshin69 »

The loss didn't surprise me, 5pm kick off, against Bolton at the Reebok with Anelka starting!. writing on the wall. Really cant wait until we break this Reebok Hoodoo!

goonermc

Post by goonermc »

Goonroon, What the f**k is going on mate. Bolton was bad but we could almost accept it, given our record, but Fulham. This one up shit has got to stop, In Madrid or against Man Ure we packed the midfield and hoped we'd get a chance and that's what happened, but against sh*t teams we need a more simplistic approach. 4-4-2 !!!!!!!.

worthing gooner

Post by worthing gooner »

Dont panic just yet fellas. Arsenes obsession with one up front as we know comes from last years jolly all the way to paris. However this may be his last shot at it if we keep giving teams a goal or two head start in games in the league.
Back to basics boys. Steel is needed from both the players and the fans. Keep ya nerve boys, the players need us now more than ever.
AFC
C'mon