New York Bars

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner152

Re: New York Bars

Post by Gunner152 »

TheCook wrote:Erm, so I hope Southampton Gooner is OK?

Shame on no one else enquiring after his wellbeing!

I hear most of the Blind Pig is currently underwater, so he might have to find an alternative venue.
calm down, Graham is fine. his wallet n pride a little dented but i think he flies again next week!

safcftm

Post by safcftm »

Bit late but for any others going to New York I went to Legends (6 west 33rd street) and it had every PL game on that day (albeit they only had one tiny shit screen for west ham v sunderland but where no one else had the game on it was much better than nothing). I'd imagine you'd never struggle to see an Arsenal game in there. The atmosphere was okay as well, I'd imagined loads of plastics being there (as Chelsea were on as their main game) but along with a fair few of them there were enough random British holiday makers/ expats there to give it a decent feel, one lad was over from Southampton and was going mental as they made a comeback against Villa and I was watching with a canny West Ham lad who was working in NY, was a good place overall

southampton gooner

Post by southampton gooner »

TheCook wrote:Erm, so I hope Southampton Gooner is OK?

Shame on no one else enquiring after his wellbeing!

I hear most of the Blind Pig is currently underwater, so he might have to find an alternative venue.
Thanks for asking. Our flights got cancelled the night B4 we fly :banghead: But we are going this Friday, so just hope we can stay dry. Going to see basketball to help take my mind off football.