Wenger Out Banner

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
armchair

Re: Wenger Out Banner

Post by armchair »

armchair

Post by armchair »

ThomasMitchell

Post by ThomasMitchell »

Well done A-S!!! :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

armchair supporter wrote:Image
Great stuff - good result and some resilience changes nothing in the bigger picture. Any trouble or what?

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Good show lads :barscarf: :barscarf:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Nice looking pub !

SWLGooner
Location: Islington Town Hall, applauding the fourth place trophy.

Post by SWLGooner »

Top stuff armchair.

There are further developments in the pipeline... a select few of you will know, the rest of you will find out soon I'm sure! :barscarf:

T.S

Post by T.S »

:rubchin: 4th place is 'a trophy' but is not a trophy.

Good work though. I like it 8)

N1Goon

Post by N1Goon »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I do hope N1Goon is Baba in disguise because I miss the old boy - posted some of the funniest shit I've read on here
Which is more than N1Goon does :oops: - and that's why I suspect they are not one in the same person. :rubchin: :lol: :wink:

I think some of the contempt towards me on this forum draws from the fact that you truly want Baba back, and I simply don't fill that gaping hole in your lives. You're just going to have to move on, I am not this Babatunde chap.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

N1Goon wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:I do hope N1Goon is Baba in disguise because I miss the old boy - posted some of the funniest shit I've read on here
Which is more than N1Goon does :oops: - and that's why I suspect they are not one in the same person. :rubchin: :lol: :wink:

I think some of the contempt towards me on this forum draws from the fact that you truly want Baba back, and I simply don't fill that gaping hole in your lives. You're just going to have to move on, I am not this Babatunde chap.

True but you are still an annoying *word censored* like him :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

northbank123 wrote:
Great stuff - good result and some resilience changes nothing in the bigger picture. Any trouble or what?
Not really mate. Just a bit of verbals so it was taken down to avoid a "situation"

Steve_I

Post by Steve_I »

armchair supporter wrote:
northbank123 wrote:
Not really mate. Just a bit of verbals so it was taken down to avoid a "situation"
darn, missed it. Actually wondered if you'd show it and was going to find you for a chat if I saw it.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

N1Goon wrote:
I Hate Hleb wrote:

Don't let 'em get you down mate.......Baba was a good lad - one of the funniest posters on here, so too Red Member.

The only WUM thing you've done so far is post those sodding pictures of Berbatov so less of that and more of the rest please.

Oh and you better not mention Kalou or Redknapp or McDowell will have you out of here quick smart :D

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Thought the kalou thread was a good 1 getting every bodies knickers in a twist thinking he was coming to us ,Harry doing a good job with spurs then gets the boot and ends up at qpr where he will eventually lead them back to the championship.Babas hero the best manager in England 1 trophy in 30 years of management.Dont forget him telling everyone on here pre season tht the forehead was useless even though baba hadnt joined the forum until 2 weeks into the season,then telling us Dortmund would top our CL group and we would end up bottom in said group ,we topped the group and Dortmund exited the CL.Mind you now tht I look back I did enjoy his jousts with the superfan sightseer. :lol:

Think I might regret making tht last statement :rubchin: :wink:

LDB
Location: Having a cup of tea and waiting for all this to blow over

Post by LDB »

:oops: