Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

If you’re after a ticket for an Arsenal game or have one to spare, then let your fellow Gooners know in this section and hopefully you’ll find a match. Please ensure you take the time to read the rules for this section carefully before posting.
gooner.ed
Site Admin

Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

Post by gooner.ed »

Ok - just to start a thread for this as I can't see the usual activity on this front going on. Have we been warned off by the club or something? Anyhow, all face value. If for any reason you wish to rent a season ticket out for 2012/13, state its approximate location (block and row number, best not get specific about the seat on the forum itself), the price, and state clearly whether the cup final rights go with the ticket for this season (unlikely, i know, but at least everyone is in the picture).

If, on the other hand, you want to rent a season ticket for a year, state the maximum you wish to pay and if there is any particular area you prefer. We have no quibble if a renter wishes to find a taker and lets it go a bit cheaper than face value. What we won't tolerate is anyone asking over the odds. Hope that's clear.

BT

Re: Season Tickets Offered/Wanted for Loan

Post by BT »

Per gooner ed's post, would be looking for a lower tier loan for the season (or longer) if anyone wants to rent it out. I could also swap it with my silver card for the season so the loaner could attend some games as he/she wanted.

I've had LeGinge Gooner's for the last two seasons and it has been a really good set up. Sadly he now wants it back but he can attest to my coorporativeness, hopefully! 8)

jamphi24

Post by jamphi24 »

Hi
I have a ticket at the back of block 18 (lower tier) near away fans - great seat - for rent for the season.
Its £1085 (face value)
Does not include any other ticket rights as I have had problems in the past with this.
Please PM me asap if your are interested as renewing now and could do with the funds!
Cheers

jamphi24

Post by jamphi24 »

jamphi24 wrote:Hi
I have a ticket at the back of block 18 (lower tier) near away fans - great seat - for rent for the season.
Its £1085 (face value)
Does not include any other ticket rights as I have had problems in the past with this.
Please PM me asap if your are interested as renewing now and could do with the funds!
Cheers
HI
If anyone is interested, I have someone maybe interested in loaning half a ticket if someone wants to share? (still available as a full ticket also which would be my preference)

shu

Post by shu »

Silver reg

I have a silver reg , i probably go to about 8 games a season with my son who has a junior gunners membership. We are looking for someone with a silver reg which we could use possibly 2/3 games a season (probably not cat A games) so my missus can get a ticket and come with us.

In return you can use my ticket to get additional tickets for yourself for use with friends.

In the first instance if you could pm that would be great , and we can discuss adding each other to the AFC.com list

arsenalpricey

Post by arsenalpricey »

1 Season ticket offered for Loan upper tier North bank face value
PM me for more details.
Regards

CPHANMER

Post by CPHANMER »

I am deciding to sell the remainder of my season ticket for this season for financial reasons. Seat is located in block 109.. It cost me £1310 which is for 18 home games and 7 home cup games (minus carling cup)... So bearing in mind at the time of writing we have played 2 home games the price i am selling it for is £1100 which is under face value. The price will go down after each home match and if we do not end up playing 7 home cup games i will refund the difference. For obvious reasons i need a trusted buyer so please PM me if you have any further details

Highbury1965

Post by Highbury1965 »

Hi Folks,

I am chosen to not renew next season due to various factors, so my ticket is up for grabs with 30+ credits attached to it and will also receive full rights to any final tickets. Block 18. PM if any interest.

goonarmy

Post by goonarmy »

Looking to rent/loan a couple of season tickets for next season, needs to really be in Lower Tier and preferably in blocks 5-8 / 22-24.

On the trusted members list, PM me if you can help.

cheers

Gooner_Sam

Post by Gooner_Sam »

Looking for a season ticket for next season,

Would prefer lower tier but would take an Upper.

On the trusted list, can pay for it once the season is over. Let me know! :barscarf:

Now Sorted
Last edited by Gooner_Sam on Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

Gooner_Sam wrote:Looking for a season ticket for next season,

Would prefer lower tier but would take an Upper.

On the trusted list, can pay for it once the season is over. Let me know! :barscarf:
PM'd you.

shahaan

Post by shahaan »

2 season tickets available to rent for next season.

Block 28 Row 15

1 adult £985
1 Cannon Club (u19) £418.50

Pm me if interested

hamhen02

Post by hamhen02 »

have 2 season tickets for loan for the 2013/2014 season, they are north upper row 14 face value of £1400 each ! pm if interested

14Henry14

Post by 14Henry14 »

Hi all,

I've got a season ticket available for rent in Block 6, Row 8. Face Value is £985. Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to make most games next year and I'd rather someone had it on loan than it not get used. If anyone is interested let me know. I've got a few pics of the view from the seat and that.

Cheers

shahaan

Post by shahaan »

2 Season Tickets available to rent for the 2013-14 season:

Together in Block 6. £985 each.

Message me if interested.