FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Hull

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
nut flush gooner

Re: FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Hull

Post by nut flush gooner »

LizLeGooner wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:http://www.hullcityindependent.net/?pag ... d_id=18783

Taken from this thread.

"London?

Original Arsenal fans, nah, 'white flight' has seen most of them move out, however having said that most of their complexions look like they either need a good wash,or they're newbies"

"True. I saw at least14 Snoop Dogalikes
I took my wife and son. We stayed two nights in Kingsbury. He said that if I'd blindfolded him he'd struggle to work out where I'd flown him to. LOL"

So its ok for them to have a beer and a curry after the game, also ok for them to have black players but not any black fans. Thank god Arsenal embrace all areas of society in London, and I wonder why they havent got any black fans with attitudes like that.

I was originally interested to hear what happened to gooners in their end but these two posts kind of summed them up!

Wankers, typical ignoramouses.
Shame. I thought they were a decent bunch.
I guess my complexion is too snoopdog-like to get the abuse to my face. Might "bust a cap" in their ass :lol:

I hope they choke on their chips and curry sauce 8)
Me too, having a beer with them in London they seemed like a good bunch. I guess there are bad eggs at every club but sadly this sort of stuff is all over their forums. City of culture my Arse.

Makes me even prouder to be a gooner tbh, that we get none of this sort of behaviour at our club.

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

LizLeGooner wrote:

Taken from this thread.

"London?

Original Arsenal fans, nah, 'white flight' has seen most of them move out, however having said that most of their complexions look like they either need a good wash,or they're newbies"

I took my wife and son. We stayed two nights in Kingsbury. He said that if I'd blindfolded him he'd struggle to work out where I'd flown him to. LOL"

So its ok for them to have a beer and a curry after the game, also ok for them to have black players but not any black fans. Thank god Arsenal embrace all areas of society in London, and I wonder why they havent got any black fans with attitudes like that.

I was originally interested to hear what happened to gooners in their end but these two posts kind of summed them up!

I guess my complexion is too snoopdog-like to get the abuse to my face. Might "bust a cap" in their ass :lol:

Dear lord, it's a different world up there it really is. They have previous as well

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/4130850.stm :roll:

nut flush gooner

Re: FA Cup Final - Arsenal vs Hullabaloo

topgoon wrote:I read quite a bit of that forum for levity,just to see that they weren't all the stereotypical northern chip on their shoulder,nice line in prejudice tossers. Sadly they disappointed,they are exactly that.

Where the hell is Londonistan?

Apparently they are all proper fans yet, their stadium rarely fills out and they had more at Wembley than their entire stadium.

Apparently they made lots of noise and we were quiet till Rambo scored. Didn't look like it on the tv but you lot that went can correct me. Apparently they beat up gooners in their end, typical really,they are the big man when there's safety in numbers.

I've got no feelings to their club good or bad. Their ex-manager will always be a lying piece of filth. Their current manager I've actually quite liked. His teams are relatively well organised and play to their strengths but unlike the baseball cap wearing midget and the fat walrus in the east end,he's not afraid to mix it up.

He never moans about it like the fat walrus but if he wasn't some tubby English bloke he would have gotten a job at a decent mid table team with some cash. Sunderland were better under him.

I wish Brucie luck in Europe and staying up next season,because unlike most ex-manure he's not a tw*t. As far as Hull fans are concerned enjoy life in your narrow minded little back water. Here's a bit of irony(look it up in a dictionary if you know what that is) your owner is more Londonistan than the average Gooner . I hear he's raised your season ticket prices 30%, oh dear. Especially with the Tories capping benefits,I reckon life just got a tad harder in Umberside.
Lets get this straight about support and I think it needs to be said, we out sang them at the Globe even when there where more of them, in fact we where soo vocal that they ended up leaving for Wembley 3 hours early. I know there was a group of them planning on taking the globe. That failed miserably. On the tube it was all Arsenal singing even though it was pretty even in our carriage.

In the ground, before the game it was 50/50 as you would expect, then when the game kicked off for the first 15 mins it was a total shock to our system. This was probably the first time all day they could say they out sang us, but ffs if you cant get worked up when you are massive underdogs and you are winning 2-0 when can you! Soon as santi scored we got right behind the team. The thing is about Wembley it's so big that if you are at one end you can't hear a lot of what goes on at the other end unless everyone sings. I watched the game on tv and the gooners came across very loud and that's how it was in the ground for most of the match. When Aaron scored, the whole end went ballistic.

Some not very nice stories came out about it kicking off in their end. I would only have bought a ticket off a tout for club wembley but any gooners who wore their colours in the hull end are just plain stupid, its was always going to end up in trouble.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Leyton Gooner wrote:
LizLeGooner wrote:

Taken from this thread.

"London?

Dear lord, it's a different world up there it really is. They have previous as well

That's fucking appalling. There are lines that should not be crossed.

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

There is a common misconception that people from the north of England are the salt of the earth that scousers have a great sense of humour and that people from the South of England are snobs.
I spent five years in the Swindon area from 86-91 and can say that the people are among the nicest I have met, in that time I met and worked with both northerners and scousers, and can honestly they all had a chip on their shoulder and never met a scouser who made me chortle never mind laugh.
Geordies in particular I found to be absolute wankers who couldn't hold their drink.
It's a bit like in Ireland, but in reverse :wink:

nut flush gooner

DB10GOONER wrote:
Leyton Gooner wrote:
LizLeGooner wrote:

Taken from this thread.

"London?

That's fucking appalling. There are lines that should not be crossed.
The thing that makes me laugh about working class northerners is that they claim to be staunch labour, then some of them (note I said some) come out with all of this borderline nazi stuff, you really do wonder. So you got left wing voters with right wing views, you couldn't make it up.

gunner

Post by gunner »

I Apologize for the small minded idiots . I live in york and there's no hassle with anyone from diverse backgrounds. But i'm sure wherever you go comments are made and said.. Shame but that's the world we live in.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

gunner wrote:I Apologize for the small minded idiots . I live in york and there's no hassle with anyone from diverse backgrounds. But i'm sure wherever you go comments are made and said.. Shame but that's the world we live in.
Absolutely no need for you to apologise, mate. 8)

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

Isn't York pretty nice though? I'd imagine there are less small minded wankers there than shitholes like Hull ad Wigan

topgoon

Post by topgoon »

northbank123 wrote:TG whilst I agree Bruce isn't as unpalatable as other ex-United players, I think he is a bang average manager. Reaching the FA Cup final is still an achievement but the only PL team they played to get there were Sunderland who were awful at that point. At Sunderland he spent a relative fortune and didn't really justify it on the pitch.

Also the first thing I noticed when the teams came out is what a proper fat bastard he is. Even from the other side of the pitch, hell of a gut on the bloke.

Everyone at the pins was commenting on that, he was never slimmer of the year but Christ he makes the Michelin man look like Karen Carpenter :shock:

There are a lot of bang average managers making, or should that be stealing a living in this league. Step forward Hughton,Solskjaer,DVD,Arry,Timmy,Maureen if you take his cash away. I know that last one is controversial but I'm sorry Maureen is Fat Sam with better quality players.

gunner

Post by gunner »

Leyton Gooner wrote:Isn't York pretty nice though? I'd imagine there are less small minded wankers there than shitholes like Hull ad Wigan
To be honest Wigan is not to bad .. But your right on the Money Hull is nothing but bad .. It didn't use to be like that think its with UN-employment blah blah.. but im my opinion theirs no excuse .. who cares if i support arsenal n they support hull .. or im black green white yellow .. its the sport and that comes hand in hand with sportsmanship

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

There's certainly a discussion to be had about ranking Mourinho's success in the context of having bucketloads of cash.

But bang average and stealing a living managing in the PL? It's just a stupid thing to say and put him in the company of those other no-marks. None of whom are PL managers by the way.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

I've visited Hull 4-5 times in the past as a friend was at Uni there. The place was basically never rebuilt after being bombed to sithereens in WWII and poverty is endemic.

I would nary say a word if I found myself in the east end lest my accent give me away and result in a proper shoeing.

Shocking deprivation can cause pig-ignorant people to look for scapegoats to blame which turns out to be practically everybody else in the country.

spendsum4uckingmoney

Post by spendsum4uckingmoney »

I'm not a white nationalist, Britain is always in a state of flux hence why I cant read/understand Shakespearian, however, our immigration ""policy"" (double scarequotes) is nonexistent. I can understand the disillusionment, because immigration isnt evenly spread out. Immigrants tend to migrate to specific regions, and this is true with Brits abroad in Spain. The problem is when you do it so quickly there isn't enought time for change to occur organically. That is why I am voting UKIP. We need to slow it the fuck down, take a breather and try to develope communities again.

nut flush gooner

spendsum4uckingmoney wrote:I'm not a white nationalist, Britain is always in a state of flux hence why I cant read/understand Shakespearian, however, our immigration ""policy"" (double scarequotes) is nonexistent. I can understand the disillusionment, because immigration isnt evenly spread out. Immigrants tend to migrate to specific regions, and this is true with Brits abroad in Spain. The problem is when you do it so quickly there isn't enought time for change to occur organically. That is why I am voting UKIP. We need to slow it the fuck down, take a breather and try to develope communities again.
LOL UKIP wont get rid of immigrants and why should they when the richest men in Britain are from foreign shores, if you want a European referendum vote Tory there's no difference.

BUT, that's not what my point was nor is this the place to discuss it. I was mentioning racism in football which is relevant to the cup final based on what hull fans have been saying.