LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

It's all a load of Cannonballs in here! This is the virtual Arsenal pub where you can chat about anything except football. Be warned though, like any pub, the content may not always be suitable for everyone.
Step

LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by Step »

Yes HOOORAHH it's the annual Rugger Home International tournament.

Described on a radio ad yesterday as the' Biggest Rugby Tournament' - funny I thought that would be 'THE RUGGA 'WORLD' CUP
but essentially that's the same thing- 4/5 nations capable of winning it and about 24 villages making up the numbers.

Get ready this weekend for interviews in Timber paneled mansions with Stuart STARGAZER Lancaster(watch him stare at the ceiling as he answers all the deep important questions).

Great to hear Chris Jones on Radio 5 this morning reeling off all the double barreled names in the squads (he's the new Old Guy Robertson) in preparation for this the greatest of BBC covered sporting events!

Even the 'World Cup has a double barreled name!

Get your brown shoes on and join the old school Rugga fans in the pubs where you can drink lots of weak man's beer and sing all the sexist rugby ditties.

Oh what fun.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Re: LET THE BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by officepest »

Thought this thread was about something else entirely. :roll: :lol:

Anyhoo: egg chasing? :suicide:

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Over here in Oireland the bandwagon is cranking up..All aboard for this excuse for a sport !! Glasgow Celtic , Manchester United and Liverpool FC loyalties will be put aside by the masses while this insufferable boredom is broadcast on the big screens of our pubs.
Hate it with a passion , don't like the game but each to their own, but if you try to discuss football when this abomination is taking place you are regarded as some sort of traitor.. 22 stone men banging into each other and taking pride in taking the hits. Followed by sarcastic comments of " jaysus if one of them soccer lads took a hit like that they would never get up "...

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

With a thread title like that, old Hlebby nearly drowned in his own muck! :shock:

:lol: :wink:

What exactly is this towel flicker shit that starts tomorrow? Is it the 6 nations? The 6 thumbs up the arse? Or the 6 soggy biscuit eating Competition? :lol:

To quote Noel Gallagher on the only sensible thing he ever said; "It's a nonsense of a sport". 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Bradywasking wrote:Over here in Oireland the bandwagon is cranking up..All aboard for this excuse for a sport !! Glasgow Celtic , Manchester United and Liverpool FC loyalties will be put aside by the masses while this insufferable boredom is broadcast on the big screens of our pubs.
Hate it with a passion , don't like the game but each to their own, but if you try to discuss football when this abomination is taking place you are regarded as some sort of traitor.. 22 stone men banging into each other and taking pride in taking the hits. Followed by sarcastic comments of " jaysus if one of them soccer lads took a hit like that they would never get up "...
Love that one. :roll: We invited such a loud mouth arse fingerer (or rugby player, as I assume some people still call these closet frustrated homosexuals) in our local boozer down for a "friendly" game of football years ago and we kicked the fucking shit out of him. The dizzy cúnt could barely run without getting out of breath. And we battered him. Everything that went in on him went in late. The bitch was near tears at one stage. :lol: 8)

Honestly, I've never seen so many aggressive late tackles flying in since that last PL roasting video!! :lol:

The cúnt never opened his mouth again. 8)

I Hate Hleb

Post by I Hate Hleb »

DB10GOONER wrote:With a thread title like that, old Hlebby nearly drowned in his own muck! :shock:

:lol: :wink: 8)
No I wouldn't - because it was missing the essential word 'Ladyboy' in the title!! :wink:

Indeed, I thought this thread was about Hashkad resurfacing on the forum!! :lol: :lol: :wink: '

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I Hate Hleb wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:With a thread title like that, old Hlebby nearly drowned in his own muck! :shock:

:lol: :wink: 8)
No I wouldn't - because it was missing the essential word 'Ladyboy' in the title!! :wink:

Indeed, I thought this thread was about Hashkad resurfacing on the forum!! :lol: :lol: :wink: '
:lol: :lol:

Fixed that for ya, mate! :wink:

(apologies to the OP for editting your thread title. I'm a cúnt. What can I say?) :D

I Hate Hleb

Re: LET THE LADYBOY BUM FEST BEGIN

Post by I Hate Hleb »

Yep, NOW I'm interested!! :barscarf: :lol: :lol: :wink:

REB

Post by REB »

love the 6 nations :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

bring on the games 8)

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

:lol: :wink:

What exactly is this towel flicker sht that starts tomorrow? Is it the 6 nations? The 6 thumbs up the arse? Or the 6 soggy biscuit eating Competition? :lol:

To quote Noel Gallagher on the only sensible thing he ever said; "It's a nonsense of a sport". 8)
Noel Gallagher is a genius and I must say that I'm partial to watching a game of rugger but whatevs 8)

Theoperator

Post by Theoperator »

At least they have refs that actually discuss decisions before making the (usually) correct one 8)

Any sport that has the ref saying Crouch bind engage to 16 hairy sweaty steaming men is asking for trouble though :barscarf:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I have no idea what this is about. Is it a Gay Pride march or something?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:I have no idea what this is about. Is it a Gay Pride march or something?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Basically, yes. :mrgreen:

storrmin571

Post by storrmin571 »

Not convinced by Wales, Ireland are going to walk it. France meh, Italy and Scotland are like Villa and Hull making up numbers. England, well I think England are up to something they've got 101 injuries, I reckon they are keeping them under wraps for world cup.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Just like with the football, its a chance for the little satellite nations to display that king size chip on the shoulder, boo the national anthem and get all bitter and twisted

ING-ER-LUND...ING-ER-LUND....ING-ER-LUND

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: